Closed Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25

Thread: blood relatives dating?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: blood relatives dating?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemoniac Night View Post
    Search through the Bible but couldn't find the part about not marying your brother/sister, but I did find one part where there was an eranged marige between cousins in the book of Genesis so I'm confused.
    It's in Leviticus along with every other person you are not supposed to "know".

Leviticus 18
    9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

Ok, so your not allowed to marry your sister, but why would you want to do that in the first place?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Count Saint Germain View Post
    Ok, so your not allowed to marry your sister, but why would you want to do that in the first place?
    Considering that this thread is about blood relatives who have feelings for eachother...

Perhaps because they fall in love?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Disgusting. Same goes for lesbians, gays and homos.

Has desparation hunger for love reached this level of sick-behaviours?
    I don't support blood-relative couplings.

To be very frank, if you love the children that you are going to give birth, please don't 'do it' with your relatives. I pity the future of that poor child.

(u_u) Baa...

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post

Please, little more understanding.
    Not everyone feel that lesbians and gays are sick.
    And same goes to blood related couples.
    I personaly think that dating your cousin is ok, and
    don't see nothing wrong with it.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

To be very frank, if you love the children that you are going to give birth, please don't 'do it' with your relatives. I pity the future of that poor child.

(u_u) Baa...
    While you are free to express your opinions in this section, please refrain from using such words as "disgusting" mainly because there are people who you are offending when such things are said.

And also, the "lesbians, gays and homos" thing.....lesbians and gays are homosexuals....no need to be redudant.

And again as I've stated and many others have stated several times in this thread, assuming the two relatives are not immediate siblings or parent/child relationships, the increase in risk for genetic diseases remains very low, pretty much comparible with that of two strangers having a child.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

(u_u) Baa...
    Who the hell are you to say these things?

I think this thread is a tad old.. Mleh.

It's love right, Should it matter all that much if you're related? In the publics eyes... HELL YEAH.

Why can't all the people out there with big heads and opinions nursed by social conformity stuff it? Because they're American.. hehe, I just don't like the dang Americans..

I think I'm racist, but who isn't these days.

As I was saying, why exactly does it bother you that people of the same bloodline are romantically involved, no one really gave you the right to be offended at this.. Oh wait, wasn't it God?

But didn't he also say killing was wrong? He did, didn't he... Well what the hell is this this 'war on terrorism' bullshit? I know that that subject is getting old but it's the best representative I can think of.

And don't even get me started on homosexuals... THEY ARE F****** PEOPLE TOO... You just look down at them because they're different, as does everyone else against them..

What I[m trying to say is... stuff it, please. And is, at this time you don't know my stand point in this affair... you need to get glasses..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Who the hell are you to say these things?

I think this thread is a tad old.. Mleh.

It's love right, Should it matter all that much if you're related? In the publics eyes... HELL YEAH.

Why can't all the people out there with big heads and opinions nursed by social conformity stuff it? Because they're American.. hehe, I just don't like the dang Americans..

I think I'm racist, but who isn't these days.

As I was saying, why exactly does it bother you that people of the same bloodline are romantically involved, no one really gave you the right to be offended at this.. Oh wait, wasn't it God?

But didn't he also say killing was wrong? He did, didn't he... Well what the hell is this this 'war on terrorism' bullshit? I know that that subject is getting old but it's the best representative I can think of.

And don't even get me started on homosexuals... THEY ARE F****** PEOPLE TOO... You just look down at them because they're different, as does everyone else against them..

What I[m trying to say is... stuff it, please. And is, at this time you don't know my stand point in this affair... you need to get glasses..
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closed..

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25