+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: bottled water

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: bottled water

Bottled water is the best that's all i drink,and it tastes way better then soda or tap water.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

it really depends on what my tap water tastes like
    if it horrible i fill it with juice problem solved.
    but if im out and no where near home then i gotta buy a bottle if im thirsty so thats a good thing about them.other than that they quite expensive when ya think bout it so thats my only problem. oh and also the bottled stuff sometimes taste worse than ma tap water :P

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i usually buy the bottled water...cause my water which i brought from home always empty in the afternoon...i went to school in the morning,around 8 o'clock...& i went home in the evening around 6.30...everyday is a hectic day...i live in the active style...so i drank lots of water...i drink about 2-3 bottles a day...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I drink tap water all the time. Now I do have bottled water but I just end up filling them with regular tap water when I am done and re-use them, like the one I have on my desc right now. (Takes a sip)
    This way I am not spending a lot of money, my water is portable, and it has its minerals in it. I recycle my water bottle by simply refilling them from the tap.

Now I can see where Tula would use bottle water over tap if it is harmful. I have been sick my self from drinking from the tap that had all sorts of chemicals and bacteria in it that were not helpful and I was sick for a rather long time and hateing life. Sure having 100% filtered water drains minerals from your body, but your body suffers even more if you are sick from toxens in the water. Vomiting and the unplesant hershy squirts leach more minerals from your body then simply taking a leake with leached minerals from your body, not to mention more dehidrating as well.

My conclusion, if your tap is safe to drink then I suggest drink from the tap, its cheaper and your body gets the minerals it needs. But if tap is not safe then bottled water is the way to go as its healthier for you then getting sick from god knows what.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Well, that's one of the cool things if you live in Austria. Doesn't matter where you are, you can drink water out of the tap. It's awesome. Directly from the alps, I really do prefer it over water from the bottle. In my opinion, it can't be compared to bottled water.
    I guess one gets used to drinking it, I am absolutely not. Although if I am a month in singapore, I don't really have a choice but to drink it.
    It's still a strange thought for me to pay for something as essential as water. But that's just due to me living here, again.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie EmOnInJa18 is off to a good start EmOnInJa18's Avatar
    Thanks

bottled water is yucky, but then again any water to me is yucky, water makes me sick if i drink it

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

I drink bottled water from time to time, but I'm with most other people in saying it's insane to pay for it. Tap water is all good and all but nothing is stopping others from contaminating your water and ultimately causing you harm, but at the same time the companies that produce your bottle water add in different ingredients that just end up making it another soda product :P So I really don't like bottled water, or the thought of drinking tap water that people have done god knows what to it...I just prefer gaterade or powerade >.> and the occasional soda here and there...and when I really need water Tap would have to be the way to go I guess cause I'm not paying outragous prices for something I can get for free.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

OH YES!

Listen up and listen good!
    The FDA IS NOT THE EPA!

All the FDA has to tell you is the Fun Facts
    & If anyone reads those fun facts they'd know
    A: No calories
    B. No Fat
    C. From the label (PURE Water) Let me break it down for you! There is no such thing!

Water is a universal solvent! Its even eatting away at that plastic bottle you drink. It's going to taste like anything in a matter of time.

::EPA = Environmental Protection Agency ::

Has rules to follow.

Water is FREE. Stop paying for it!

You think your water taste funny from the tap? Get a Filter System

Your water is hard and bad to wash/bath with? Get a Water Softener

≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast