Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Boys and crying

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Boys and crying

I have done it a fewe times...something hue happens...but not really any more...I did it when my ex girlfriend was crying cause there wasnt any thing that Icould do for her to comfort her...and that was liek the lst tiem that I did it significantly...I have some true friends...the act as liek a buffer...so then BAM!! They make it all o away....i turned out liek a rock....and it sucks cause I have mistakenly erased the past to myself, and the same thing with most negative emotions
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Basically all you have to do is click on my avatar (Picture of the monster) and then you will enter my profile. Once your in my profile there will be a sign in the top left sayin add this player to my network click it and then follow the instructions, also i advise you read the rules more thourly in order to know how to do all of this. (Don't reply to this message)

How come most C.H.A.V.S are boys, mind you there are girls but do they cry i'm not sure???

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i just cant cry if front of anyone it like it shows you senstive but to other guys it shows your weak to me i would have to say its weak sense normally guys have to strong point in family its bad to cry

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

For some, it may be a matter of pride, others, to show how "tough" they are.I personally don't understand it, but I merely don't cry because I'm apathetic, lucky lucky me..
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

I can understand for my sons to cry if it involves losing someone very special to them, or getting seriously hurt. But crying because they had a bad day, or their feelings got hurt, I can't wrap my mind around. I don't cry. Never have, and only 3 things could ever make me cry, and I would rather not think about those things happening.

Is it okay? Sure. Do I get it? Not at all.

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to see I'm not the only one to have forgotten what it's like to cry.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    It is mainly boys that are ashamed of crying the most they always hide there face and feel like they'll be laughed at but usually they don't. Being a boy i often do it but i don't see the point now sowhy do they do maybe someone will know but i don't now and im a boy maybe they think it will make them look weak but well i just wanted everybody's thoughts?
    Screw that! Everyone has feeling and emotion. So why be ashamed to cry? "It's not manly!" Whatever...

I'm a grown ass man, and I still cry. In public, sometimes. The last girlfriend I had--when we broke up--I cried everyday for weeks. One time I had to dash out of a Caribou Coffe, because out of nowhere I started crying. I was drawing one minute, and the next, I was stirrin' up a scene in public.

Ahh... Good times. LOL.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well me i dont cry.its just because i dont have anything to cry about.and if i did i still wouldnt cry.i just dont need to cry to express my emotions.there are other way to do that than crying.and it hard to picture a grown man/teenager crying.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast