+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: boys vs girls

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

boys vs girls

this is the most common arguement behond the centuary. so which is better, boys or girls? i tthink girls are seein as we can multi task, and we are the ones caring for the children and the homes, so who has an argument against this?
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: boys vs girls

*sigh*

Define your definition of "better". Better in what context? I doubt you'll come up with a good answer, because the argument is inherently subjective [and stupid]. Except when it comes to physical limitations, men and women have the capacity of doing the exact same things equally well. The "fact" that women, "are the ones caring for the children and the homes", doesn't support any argument that just because they do it, they are "better" at it than men. It's a gender role. While gender roles are important, they are not binding, and they don't mean a given gender is better at it than the other.

I could play your sexist game, I've played it plenty of times. But I'm going to shy away from the frivolous trenches this time. ;P

Newbie SilverMoon is off to a good start SilverMoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    *sigh*

Define your definition of "better". Better in what context? I doubt you'll come up with a good answer, because the argument is inherently subjective [and stupid]. Except when it comes to physical limitations, men and women have the capacity of doing the exact same things equally well. The "fact" that women, "are the ones caring for the children and the homes", doesn't support any argument that just because they do it, they are "better" at it than men. It's a gender role. While gender roles are important, they are not binding, and they don't mean a given gender is better at it than the other.
    I totally agree with Dark!!!
    Every gender has its own role and they cannot be done by the other gender~

Newbie Doctor who97 is off to a good start
    Thanks

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the final and very last time Girls are soooooooo much better then any boy ever could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Love to all my peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bang Bang shoot dead Everybody gone bad!! Beat me hate your can never brake me!!!! Tell me what has become of my life!?!? Im tierd of being the victim of hate!!!!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

My old pal Dark hit the nail on the head here. "Better" is subjective, meaning it's totally based on opinion not fact. Also, there are all kinds of women in the world, just as there are all kinds of men. There are women who can't and don't multi-task, care for children, or whatever else it is you claim as universal "fact". There are single parent males out there, with drug addict deadbeat ex wives. This world is diverse, and everyone can be and do almost anything, regardless of gender. Gender doesn't automatically make you a certain kind of person with specific skills.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mega For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jul 10, 2011), Dark. (Jan 29, 2011)

Newbie runt32a is off to a good start runt32a's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly i think we are both equal yes the majority of guys are dumbasses and jackasses that dont give a shit but there are guys who do take care of the kids who do multi task and everything else what the women do plus what they do as men but some women do also do all that and what men do too and then theres some women who dont give a shit like the men who cheat lie if they dont get sex everynight they go cheating and some men are like that too you forget to consiter those who do what the men do and those of the men who do what the women do of what you say the "majority of men and women do" if you count the majority then why are you leaving out the other percent that do good among the men and the other percent that does wrong of the women neither of us are perfect but tho who try and fix the mistakes they made are human in a good way n caring in my opion
    "the past is full of crap from then, the present is full of shit from now and the future is full of nothing at all"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to runt32a For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jul 10, 2011)

Newbie ulquiorra73 is off to a good start ulquiorra73's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhhhhh.... this again. To be honest I totally agree with dark about better being subjective and all. But averaging everything like every single thing I'd say we are equal.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by runt32a View Post
    honestly i think we are both equal yes the majority of guys are dumbasses and jackasses that dont give a shit but there are guys who do take care of the kids who do multi task and everything else what the women do plus what they do as men but some women do also do all that and what men do too and then theres some women who dont give a shit like the men who cheat lie if they dont get sex everynight they go cheating and some men are like that too you forget to consiter those who do what the men do and those of the men who do what the women do of what you say the "majority of men and women do" if you count the majority then why are you leaving out the other percent that do good among the men and the other percent that does wrong of the women neither of us are perfect but tho who try and fix the mistakes they made are human in a good way n caring in my opion
    Despite you vouching for equality just as I did, what you type is still largely skewed. You are still suggesting that it should be expected that a man is inconsiderate and a cheater, while those men who do not are of a notable minority. You basically say standard female is nurturing while "some" are not, and that standard male is a d bag, while "some" are not. This is still sexist. Equality is equality, not equality to some degree with exceptions.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mega For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jul 10, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast