+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: boys vs girls

Newbie runt32a is off to a good start runt32a's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: boys vs girls

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Despite you vouching for equality just as I did, what you type is still largely skewed. You are still suggesting that it should be expected that a man is inconsiderate and a cheater, while those men who do not are of a notable minority. You basically say standard female is nurturing while "some" are not, and that standard male is a d bag, while "some" are not. This is still sexist. Equality is equality, not equality to some degree with exceptions.
    hmmm i see, yes i understand i did mess up on how i said it i mostly meant that both men and women do the same thing on that but in peoples eyes the majority of men and women is that way when thats really true the number of women that cheat and lie is equal to the number of men and that goes the same for the number of men that care like the women

thank you for pointing that and correcting me what i meant or said was obvessiouly misunderstooding and now that you said that i can see why it was
    "the past is full of crap from then, the present is full of shit from now and the future is full of nothing at all"

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that men and women are not generally equal. That is, as far as capabilities go. I do think that women and men are equal in worth. It's just that women are almost always better at certain tasks than men and vice versa, because of body types, hormones and other factors. Of course, there are rare cases where men will have a body type typical of a woman, or a woman will produce more testosterone than normal, but like I said, there are other factors to consider. Plus, statistical probabilities aren't facts. There are going to be cases where a man will be better than a woman when this wouldn't usually be true. Nothing is ever always true, especially not generalities.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

There's no ignoring physical inequalities, certainly. Women are better at giving birth than men, men are better than women at growing beards. Sadly this thread was a lost cause from the start, considering the question was which gender is better, and was not given in any context. The question didn't ask about ability, simply overall quality. It's the furthest thing from fact finding, it's basically a question designed to breed a flame war where everyone shares subjective information in an attempt to answer an objectively stated question, which can not be proven factually. All I'm really doing is entertaining this, but I don't expect any enlightening revelations or conclusions to come of something this silly and slanted.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with mega once again, this is mostly to start a flame war and get conversation going (not necessarily a bad thing). I would like to interject that using the word "better" even in the context of physical limitations such as birth giving shouldn't even be used. How can one say that women are "better" than men at performing child birth? It is inherently an impossible function of the male to give birth, therefore, an irrelevant question to begin with. Also what woman goes around to other women boasting about her superior ability to deliver babies? The idea is so ridiculous it's hangs in the realm of comedy rather any serious discussion.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Neither, dinosaurs are, by definition, better than about 98.3% better than anything you can come up with.

So there, everyone is happy~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Dhabi For This Useful Post:

Dark. (Feb 04, 2011)

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wait for One minute lets think about only the majority of both sexs...
    ...I have concluded that everyone is stupid, Sexist, racist, un-inventive, un creative, destructive, abusive, comically to watch ecetera

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

They are equal but different.
    You can never account for every individual, but Men and Women are different in a lot of statistics. That doesn't make them "better" than one another of course.
    Although, all of us have had an arguement like this when we were younger or what not.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

*sighs* GIRLS...so much better, considering im one, and they entertain me with their yuri greatness

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast