63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicken

36 57.14%
  • Egg

27 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Read this article. It explains how people believe in both religion and evolution, also it shows how evolution doesn't disprove the entire bible or the fact of a possible god, just certain parts that might be flawed.

Here's a quote from the article below:

"Q5. Does evolution deny the existence of God?
    No. See question 1. There is no reason to believe that God was not a guiding force behind evolution. While it does contradict some specific interpretations of God, especially ones requiring a literal interpretation of Genesis 1, few people have this narrow of a view of God.
    There are many people who believe in the existence of God and in evolution. Common descent then describes the process used by God. Until the discovery of a test to separate chance and God this interpretation is a valid one within evolution."

God and Evolution

So could it be that the chicken was a result of evolution, sure, but according to the article, god could have been the one to make evolution possible. Sure some of the bible is flawed, but that's because it was written by man from memory. It doesn't mean the whole idea of the bible and religion are wrong.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no base of evidence for the existance of god it self. People back then also believed the earth was the center of the universe, and that the earth was flat. They also believed the earth was created in 7 days, 6000 years ago.

We now know, the earth isnt the center of the universe, the earth is round, and that the earth was created 4.5 billion years ago, and the process took billions of years it self.

I dont think the bible was meant to be taken litterly. 7 days... No. Its all metaphors to represent something. It was created to set rules and foundations for human kind, because with out it, there would be utter chaos.

But look at japan. They didnt have the bible, just traditions and rituals, and they maintained order just fine.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

they both came at the same time duh!! as a matter of fact they came by the hundreds and we are all their decendants! lol!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Although there is no evidence there is a god, there is also no proven evidence there is no god. Unless you can find me a proven test that desmisses the theory of a god? Not a test that disproves a verse or phrase in the bible, which I already know has it's flaws.

As for the center of the universe, the bible says how humans and the earth are the center of gods attention, but the church back then misinterpreted the verses. The bible doesn't state the earth is the center of the universe.

Now this article explains how god created the rocks of the earth in less than three minutes, whether you want to believe it or not is up to you. As for me, I could really care less. Sure it could be flawed like the other article I posted says, but it doesn't prove that god doesn't exist either.

GOD CREATED THE ROCKS OF THE EARTH IN LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

Anyways, I think I'm going to stop going back and forth like this, cause this isn't really a thread about religions credibility. Nice talking to you though, I had fun.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my last post. You said what proof do i have against god? Nothing.

However. What if i were to tell you that a flying spaghetti monster created everything? I have nothing to prove it, but you have no proof against it. Therefore, no one should try to say the flying spaghetti monster doesnt exist, because theres no evidence to prove me wrong.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

This has turned into a debating thread...

Anyways, I have already posted in this thread.

The egg came first.

Because without an egg...there is no chicken.

Without a chicken...there is no egg.

Why is this a brain teaser again?

It's so simple...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Do chickens have orgasms?
    lol i think the male 1 does... xD

yea i think most animal have orgasm...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Kiddies!

Eggs come from chicken and chicken come from eggs. Which came before? It's simple!
    Chickens used to be reptiles before, yes all the birds evolved from dinosaurs ^_^ They started giving eggs and evolved into pre-historic reptile birds. They gave eggs and hence the cycle of evolution began.

So, the reptiles came first XD
    Didn't think of this one right :P

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast