63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicken

36 57.14%
  • Egg

27 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

simply put the egg because thts were the chickens came from
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

*poof* a chicken... *roar* a dinosaur *dino makes chicken lay an egg*

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Yes this is the most logical thing. I mean it also depends on what your beliefs are in. If you believe in the bible you know that chicken came first. If you believe in evolution then the egg came first or it mutated. So for evolution the chicken still came first it was just prehistoric back then then evolved into the present day chicken. Either way it was the chicken first that laid the egg because how would an egg just appear as someone said about the chicken earlier.

I agree with Ky-lyrra... Though.... The chicken came first of coarse. ^_^ My beliefs say so as well as the story above. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright Lost but how did the egg get here? Answer me that. Something had to lay that egg for it to be a chicken.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Reptiles evolve. Animals evolve. Something must have happened during evolution to create chickens. Thus the chickens creating the egg. Which brings us back to the riddle, and how the chicken came before the egg. Woah. I just answered my own question.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

How can it be that you people are still going on about this?!
    The egg came first and everyone who disagrees isn't the smartest peanut in the turd.

****ing DINOSAURS laid eggs!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Still going on because it is a subject to be talked about though can I ask it to be moved to the debate section. There are many different beliefs and we are just debating about them. I mean I believe the chicken came first. If you recall the meteor killed everything when it hit so how could the egg survive. There for we come to the new part is it really part of the bible that is true god created all the animals. Now it's also that part that would he have created the chicken first or the egg?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hassun, the topic is still going on because many people have many opinions on this. And I agree with Ky-lyrra-chan, it should be moved to the debate/discuss forum, for many people are arguing their beliefs. I used to believe that the egg came first, for there is no chicken if there is no egg. However, when it comes to evolution..something had to evolve into the chicken, thus making the after egg...which makes the chicken...which makes another egg. So, in conclusion, the chicken came first. Dammit. Or did the egg come first in making the 'species' "Chicken"?
    And has this brain teaser been solved yet?? Do brain teasers even get solved?

Thanks

I believe the reason they call them brain teasers is because they never really get solved. It all depends on what you believe to solve the equation. Do you think they evolved if so then wasn't what they evolved from possibly consided a prehistoric chicken. Thus saying the chicken was first. Although this may never get solved it's a fun thing to debate about. We have so many ideas here that you can piece together some of it and come up with your own idea of what came first. I on the other hand will always stick to the Chicken came first. Hell the only thing living when the dinosaurs died was bacteria. Are we now saying bacteria created the egg that made the chicken. That would be rediculous. It was the chicken that laid the egg and that created the next chicken for do not forget eggs needed to be constantly heated or warmed by the mother or father. Or now are we going to say that wolves heated the egg to make a chicken?

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast