27 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

God created the earth or he might have recreated the earth after the time of the dinosaurs. That is my belief. Also as for men being superior to women in some aspects they are but nowadays we do things on our own so we are setting the standards high. Also if you do recall in the bible it says that Eve came from Adams Rib bone that God had taken out.
    Then why are there still dinosaur bones on the earth?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The earth wasn't rebiult, it may have been wiped clean to start over though. Look at noahs ark.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

In my belief it's that after so many years after the dinosaurs died they were buried and water covered the earth which is true. Then God decided it was time to start fresh and made the water only cover a certain part of the world so that way there would be land for the first human to walk on. He also created night and day to be at certain times. He created the Plants and Animals. Then he created Adam and gave Adam the animals to name thus coming up with the name chicken for the chicken and Lion for a Lion. Adam was created in Gods image so he knew alot of things. Then Adam got lonely and God put him to sleep taking out one of his rib bones to Make Eve. That is why there are still bones they were just buried over the years.

Deod that's what I meant when I said Rebuilt.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I'm pretty sure the bible says adam and eve were there in the beginning???????

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    In my belief it's that after so many years after the dinosaurs died they were buried and water covered the earth which is true. Then God decided it was time to start fresh and made the water only cover a certain part of the world so that way there would be land for the first human to walk on. He also created night and day to be at certain times. He created the Plants and Animals. Then he created Adam and gave Adam the animals to name thus coming up with the name chicken for the chicken and Lion for a Lion. Adam was created in Gods image so he knew alot of things. Then Adam got lonely and God put him to sleep taking out one of his rib bones to Make Eve. That is why there are still bones they were just buried over the years.

Deod that's what I meant when I said Rebuilt.
    You do realise you are contradicting the Bible you claim to believe?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

How did I contradict it? Also Deod if you remember that the earth was completed in 7 days then you know that he did not create Adam until he had the plants your right though God brought the animals to Adam to name. Also how did we get from talking about chicken and eggs to religion and how the earth was created?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

You wanted a debate. Also, you wanted to talk about religious side to the teaser, but to stop going off topic........... CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN. I'll just stick to the thought that everything just poofed here. Sure it could've been genetic drifting like arriana says, so could the chicken have been evolved from another creature over time, sure. So does that mean it could've been the egg first, fine. But seeing as how this isn't a debate on evolution, I'll just choose to be ignorant I guess in this case.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    You wanted a debate. Also, you wanted to talk about religious side to the teaser, but to stop going off topic...........CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN. .
    And may we hear a "why" as to why the chicken came first?

The egg came first from two different animals. The egg created the chicken.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast