63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicken

36 57.14%
  • Egg

27 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    The chicken! Because according to the bible, God made all the animals. So he made a chicken. Then the chicken laid the egg. *nods head*
    (Yupp, I agree with the religion view ^^; )
    All relodgion aside, god would have had to beat Chuck Noris to clame the title as creator of chickens. Obviously, Chuck Noris is still around and because of this, God is dead! Slain by the mighty round-house kick of justice!

Banned mr. boondocks is off to a good start
    Thanks

Chickens make eggs. How could eggs make chickens?????

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong. All birds, and reptiles, lay eggs. Not just chickens. According to evolution, which by the way is proven, is that animals change over generations to adapt to the environment. There is a bird, that is very similar to a chicken, but after having a baby, its baby having a baby, and so on, for thousands or perhaps millions of years, the baby hatched into the species Gallus gallus domesticus, or chicken.

Even according to wikipedia, the chicken descended from the red junglefowl.

It says that the chicken is the domesticated form of the red junglefowl. Just like a dog is the domesticated version of the wolf. Are the dog and wolf the same animal? No. Are they related? Yes.

So the red jungle fowl being domesticated over 5000 years, eventually layed an egg which is the chicken we know today. The jungle fowl still exists.

This is fact.

There for, the egg did in fact, come first.

Heres my sources. Red jungle fowl Red Junglefowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chicken Chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

It sounds impossible, but I believe that the chicken came first. Even though that is a paradox. Or what about this: "What if both the Chicken and the Egg came at the same time? (Highly improbable.) But it could happen thus ending that question.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it was the Chicken came first and then Egg, why u cant have an egg with out a chicken
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i think it was the Chicken came first and then Egg, why u cant have an egg with out a chicken
    Did you completely skip my post? Its pure logic.

Chickens cant just poof here. They had to come from some where. Theres no such thing as magic.

The chicken came from a different but similar flightless bird. The Red Junglefowl. The chicken is the domesticated version of the red junglefowl. The red junglefowl laid an egg, and came out a chicken. There for, the egg did in fact come first.

Thats a fact. people need to get there information right first, before they accuse a question of being a paradox. Its not a paradox, is just a misinformed question.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Did you completely skip my post? Its pure logic.

Chickens cant just poof here. They had to come from some where. Theres no such thing as magic.

The chicken came from a different but similar flightless bird. The Red Junglefowl. The chicken is the domesticated version of the red junglefowl. The red junglefowl laid an egg, and came out a chicken. There for, the egg did in fact come first.

Thats a fact. people need to get there information right first, before they accuse a question of being a paradox. Its not a paradox, is just a misinformed question.
    i did, i was only saying what i thought maromi, thats all
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

ok.

But i think this is pointless, because its a fact chickens came from the red junglefowl. There for, the egg did come first.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast