63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicken

36 57.14%
  • Egg

27 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Came First.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Did you completely skip my post? Its pure logic.

Chickens cant just poof here. They had to come from some where. Theres no such thing as magic.

The chicken came from a different but similar flightless bird. The Red Junglefowl. The chicken is the domesticated version of the red junglefowl. The red junglefowl laid an egg, and came out a chicken. There for, the egg did in fact come first.

Thats a fact. people need to get there information right first, before they accuse a question of being a paradox. Its not a paradox, is just a misinformed question.
    Some people don't believe in evolution, and it's their right to ignore the "proven facts" you so needed to emphasize, that's your opinion, so that would mean this is not pointless, but a place to discuss our beliefs. Anywho, I'm not mad, I just don't like it when people say the discussions are pointless.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Your right. And i dont believe in gravity, i believe that the flying spaghetti monster hold us down with his many noodly appendages. But because of over population, my lord is running out of appendages, thats why people are growing taller nowadays. [/sarcasm]

anyways. Despite what people "believe", evolution is a proven fact. They teach it in science class. If students choose not to listen, and fail science, and want to believe that all the worlds creatures popped up simultaneously, magically, then thats their problem.

I choose to learn things the right way, and not label everything as magic and gods creation, because i want knowledge, not taking the lazy way out.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

its not that i dont in believe evolution i do,its just that i bin told this for many yrs so thats what i said it may not be right but i was merly stating what i thought
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Ok here is a brain teaser that has been around for years.

Which came first the Chicken or the egg?

I believe it was the chicken but my mother fights me that it was the egg. I believe chicken because the chicken had to be first to make the egg but she says that the egg had to be first so that the chicken can be made.

What do you guys think came first?
    oh thats an easy question, its the chicken, there was a scientfic reasoning behind(which i cannot remember at the moment) so its been proven...

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    oh thats an easy question, its the chicken, there was a scientfic reasoning behind(which i cannot remember at the moment) so its been proven...
    umm, no.

Explain to me where this chicken came from? It cant come from nothing, because it is scientific law, that matter cannot be created or destroyed.

so it has to come from somewhere, it cant just appear out of thick polluted air.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    umm, no.

Explain to me where this chicken came from? It cant come from nothing, because it is scientific law, that matter cannot be created or destroyed.

so it has to come from somewhere, it cant just appear out of thick polluted air.
    no no there was a scientific expalination...i just don't remember it right now...when i do i shall post it right away to prove my point

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Thanks

its impossible. Where did that chicken come from? it cant just appear here. And animals dont change while there alive into a different animal, it happens through offspring.

For example. The red junglefowl was mutated or environmentally stressed during life, but only its offspring will show physical change.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    no no there was a scientific expalination...i just don't remember it right now...when i do i shall post it right away to prove my point
    Dude, that isn't cool!
    If you have a point, please make it and let the debate go on... I beleve that people will find evidence for bot sides and untill I finish my time maching we will never know the answer... Totaly Unbised!
    Last edited by Mattness; Feb 15, 2007 at 11:12 AM. Reason: YAY

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast