+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: But why Iraq??

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

But why Iraq??

Okay, well this has been going on for so long now, i decided to do some research on the reason why Bush wanted to go in war with Iraq in the first place and I do know some things already and from what i know heres what i got.
    In the begining it was something about how Iraq had oil digs, but after that in the 'real' begining Bush said that Sadam has dangerous weapons hidden in Iraq and that he would use them on America. So he had a reason to go into war. He went into war, and ever since that- he never did find weapons. BUT nevertheless he kept the war going. So he kind of went down hill from there.

Now, in those times people were protesting and telling him there are no weapons there, so stop all the killing and make peace, because really the people in Iraq there are also innocent families being killed for really no reason.

When 9/11 happened, there was a lot of contreversy going on, a lot of people saying Bush was behind all of this to happen so that he would have a reaosn to go into war with Iraq. Just for the country to agree with him, that YES he should be in war. He didn't want people protesting against him.
    (I understand this is a bit of a touchy subject, so plz don't hate me for this. its my research and opinion, I'm entitled to it. Im not saying anything lol)

Now I would like YOUR oppinion. Why do you think Bush is REALLY in war with Iraq for. :P

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: But why Iraq??

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I think that part of the reason George W Bush went back into Iraq, was to correct the apparent Big Mistake of his father, George H. W. Bush. There was much criticisms of Bush senior for not ordering the troops into Baghdad during the first Gulf War, and that it was a mistake to leave Saddam in power. It now appears (after the fact) that the senior Bush's reasons for staying out of Iraq were valid after all...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would help you figure it out if you actually got your timeline correct on when things happened and in what order.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    I think it would help you figure it out if you actually got your timeline correct on when things happened and in what order.
    I don't think the time line is the issue right now because a lot of what i did explain gives u a decent idea of what George bush claimed or said and did.
    bcuz yes, 9/11 DID occur while there was protesting and the weapons thing really didn't turn out to be real at sum point. hey, i just did the researching today lol

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I think that part of the reason George W Bush went back into Iraq, was to correct the apparent Big Mistake of his father, George H. W. Bush. There was much criticisms of Bush senior for not ordering the troops into Baghdad during the first Gulf War, and that it was a mistake to leave Saddam in power. It now appears (after the fact) that the senior Bush's reasons for staying out of Iraq were valid after all...

that says it. plus the oil. plus osama.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star Girl View Post
    Okay, well this has been going on for so long now, i decided to do some research on the reason why Bush wanted to go in war with Iraq in the first place and I do know some things already and from what i know heres what i got.
    In the begining it was something about how Iraq had oil digs, but after that in the 'real' begining Bush said that Sadam has dangerous weapons hidden in Iraq and that he would use them on America. So he had a reason to go into war. He went into war, and ever since that- he never did find weapons. BUT nevertheless he kept the war going. So he kind of went down hill from there.

Now, in those times people were protesting and telling him there are no weapons there, so stop all the killing and make peace, because really the people in Iraq there are also innocent families being killed for really no reason.

When 9/11 happened, there was a lot of contreversy going on, a lot of people saying Bush was behind all of this to happen so that he would have a reaosn to go into war with Iraq. Just for the country to agree with him, that YES he should be in war. He didn't want people protesting against him.
    (I understand this is a bit of a touchy subject, so plz don't hate me for this. its my research and opinion, I'm entitled to it. Im not saying anything lol)

Now I would like YOUR oppinion. Why do you think Bush is REALLY in war with Iraq for. :P
    If you have an opinion in here could you point it out fo me please..I wana hear YOUR opinion on this since you made it not just the research info before I post mine.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    that says it. plus the oil. plus osama.
    Actually not osama. Saddam was doing a very though job at keeping the terrorist networks out of Iraq at the time, considering that he would more likely be viewed as a target then a ally to the terrorist groups...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

If you have an opinion in here could you point it out fo me please..I wana hear YOUR opinion on this since you made it not just the research info before I post mine.
    ok, seriously theres no reason to be getting mad at me and not answering MY question. With all do respect, I don't mean to offend anybody. I understand if your part of the army or sumthin, but come on. I've just put up a whole bunch of information I believe is true. SO surpruse surpise, its my OPINION xD I don't think I made that clear enough for everybody lol
    so now you can post me your opinion :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast