+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cameras in school

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Cameras in school

Hello everyone. It has come to my attention that the use of cameras in school might be banned because of the dangers they cause and the problems they are causing in schools. Some people have abused that privilege and now we might lose it. I don't think it is very fair. Do you think they have the right to do that? Why or Why not?

P.S . This does not apply to all schools, just some select ones.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cameras in school

Like all privileges you have to keep in mind that it is a privilege....having said that, it only takes the irresponsible use from a few people to have these privileges revoked. Is it fair to punish everybody for the actions of a few people? No, not really but is it truly possible for teachers who face a 1/30 ratio not in their favor to monitor everybody to insure that the few bad eggs act responsibly? Unfortunatly no so.......overall the only action possible is to remove cameras from school so that no one is hurt.
    "I was bringing the Master as backup. It was like carrying a thermonuclear device to kill ants. Overkill has always been a speciality of mine." Anita Blake

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki Shinigami View Post
    Like all privileges you have to keep in mind that it is a privilege....having said that, it only takes the irresponsible use from a few people to have these privileges revoked. Is it fair to punish everybody for the actions of a few people? No, not really but is it truly possible for teachers who face a 1/30 ratio not in their favor to monitor everybody to insure that the few bad eggs act responsibly? Unfortunatly no so.......overall the only action possible is to remove cameras from school so that no one is hurt.
    Hmm that is one way put it.But in a school were I went they had some cameras in the bathroom.The rest I found out was because we got into a fight and broke the glass and saw it..So in most schools cameras are becaming more like a problem that helping.Schools which should only use them are ones that have a high level of problems from students.This way the school saves money to use on other things and buy more equipment for the class.
    Perfection is dull

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never heard about this :/ but cameras are for school security and so the school can't be sued so I don't think cameras wont be going away that easily.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess the question is are we discussing security cameras or personal use cameras. In the case of security cameras.....then no they are probably not going to be removed as they are part of school property an as such there for school security. However, if we are discussing cameras for personal use ie taking pictures of friends.....then abuse of this will most surley have the privilege revoked.

P.S. Jon f that whole camera in the bathroom thing creeps me out o~0. Where I live that is a big invasion of privacy no no
    "I was bringing the Master as backup. It was like carrying a thermonuclear device to kill ants. Overkill has always been a speciality of mine." Anita Blake

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ya we got people postin camera's in the hallway cuz like alotta stuff is gettin stolen n like alotta other bad things. first, maybe the school is bannin camera's cuz they think if the camera gets stolen, they will be held responsable iight? but also ive heard that many kids want to video tape the teacher for a lesson that they need help in, and without the teachers approval or bein video taped, the video will be deleted and the camera will be taken away, but i cant find any other reason for that, cuz that thing ^^ up there only applies to classrooms. so ws\e that rule is gay

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ... but i cant find any other reason for that, cuz that thing ^^ up there only applies to classrooms. so ws\e that rule is gay
    Then what about the problems of smuggling video/cell phone cameras into the locker rooms... The traditional drilling holes in the wall of the girl's locker room was a bad enough problem. Modern technology enables someone to hide a camera among the light fixtures, benches, or someplace else (such as shoe tops)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

thx len, i didnt know that, cuz im inna all boys skool, and our lockers are far away from the bathrooms, but like for a skool like ours (all boys) i dont think cameras should be banned, cuz that prob that u said len, doesnt rele affect us.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast