+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Humans Be Defined As Normal

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Can Humans Be Defined As Normal

Humans can never defined as normal. Normal is just something to help ease someone's state of mind. Normal is more best used to describe an object not a human being.

You look out on the street, and you try to show a normal person. Everyone is showing their personality by dressing the way they want to and not being ashamed to do so. There will always be differences in appearance, personal solutions, personal problems, and reactions. Telling someone they are normal is like trying to categorize social groups into normal and not normal. People will just try to point out the good and parts in their social group to gain dominance over others.

I agree totally with the statement that humans can never be described as normal.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Normality is a catagory made by Society that forces gullable people to 'Change with the times'

In the 50's it wasn't normal for Females to have careers or to have a high standing in society (it was apparently heracy in fact ). Now however, it's as normall as the Sunrise and Sunset.
    Basically, normallity is the general concencus made by a nations society as to what 'most' people do.

I believe that there is no such thing as Normal when it comes to Humans as a whole, as everyones state of mind is unique and different.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those that prosper can truly judge what is sane...
    That's a good one.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie Kira77 is off to a good start Kira77's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no normal for humans. there is a comfort for humans...the reason we have mental wards is the fact that we dont feel the comfort of change or difference of that human. we want those who are closest to our "normal" all around us so that we are seen as "normal". there really is no normal so that you arent going to understand what that word really means. most objects have a normal like the table said before...even animals have a normal to them by their behavior
    Kira77

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    Normality is a catagory made by Society that forces gullable people to 'Change with the times'.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

When the times change, technology advances and people's views change, so does the word "normal". Humans cannot be catagorized as normal; not a single one.

I personally think humans should be defined as unique. We're the only animals on the planet with a natural born sense of individuality. A dog will do what a dog was born to do. Eat, sleep and mate. Same with any animal. Humans have a choice. We're not bound by instinct, nor are we tied down to general consensus. (pardon my spelling) We each have our own way of speaking to one another, we each have different habits, we each have different likes and dislikes. We're unique.

Just like snowflakes, no two humans are the same.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well humans aren't normal we all have the same thoughts. like at some point in your life you have thought of killing someone. you have thought of doing all the things that the poeple are considered "insane" have thought of. so we as people and humans are all insane. at least i think so. I just think that its the capability to control one self so that they dont commit crimes and kill people

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

"normal"..... we are all normal till we got mental sickness, otherwise it is all about differents points of views...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    "normal"..... we are all normal till we got mental sickness, otherwise it is all about differents points of views...
    Not to seem like I'm bashing on you, but that sounds absurd.

People with psychological disorders are people too. What's normal to you may not be normal to them, hence my previous statements. Someone who is clinically insane may think he/she's the most "normal" person on the planet, simply because that's what he/she is used to. All normality brings to us as humans is routine. A comfort zone that only we know. Once we are out of that comfort zone, things are no longer "normal". The routine becomes spontaneous action.

Something that I do out of habit, or to stay in my comfort zone is normal to me, but would probably be absurd to you. Example: I eat damn near everything with chopsticks. It's just normal for me. Holding a fork feels funny. But, when people come over, it's always, "Why do you eat with those things? You're weird!" Nothing is normal and nobody is truly the same.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Can I ask, when you say that we are normal because he don't have mental problems then what would you say to someone who is suffering from fatigue, exhaustion, mood swings yet still are cheerful? Everyone has some form of mental problems, to some degree. It might not appear in day to day life, but with our life style, everyone down the road of life will get depressed and end up having to see a doctor about it. So what about it then??

Like Atomik said, people who do have mental problems are really in my opinion, they are not too different from everyone else. They just see things from another point of view. They have seen things in a negative light and have been ill because they get out of the negative thinking. Are they still considered abnormal? They don't, so what if they see things in a negative view, they have probably been scared by something in the past and cannot be blamed for what happened to them.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast