Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can males and females be friends?

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Can males and females be friends?

Male and females were made to be attracted to opposite sex orginally. Of course there are same sex attractions. Its obvious that the opposite sex interact with one another, but is it always innocent? According to the bible, male and females (not related) are meant to marry, of course, under biblical rules.
    I do not personally believe that male and females can not be friends with ANY attraction (not just sexually). I asked groups of people: Can guys and girls be friends without either of them having any attraction? There were yes and no answers. Funny thing is most of the ones that said no ended up hooking up with their 'friend'. lol so now I ask you the same question.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can male and females be friends?

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    Male and females were made to be attracted to opposite sex orginally. Of course there are same sex attractions. Its obvious that the opposite sex interact with one another, but is it always innocent? According to the bible, male and females (not related) are meant to marry, of course, under biblical rules.
    I do not personally believe that male and females can not be friends with ANY attraction (not just sexually). I asked groups of people: Can guys and girls be friends without either of them having any attraction? There were yes and no answers. Funny thing is most of the ones that said no ended up hooking up with their 'friend'. lol so now I ask you the same question.
    well i have a few male friends but i think it mostly depends on what type of guy/girl friend you have if it's on of those really hot kinda perfect guys/girls then not. but if he's plain and no so perfect then not there not a chance. well at least from my point of veiw. then againd you have to be friends before you can become more.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hellz yes males and females can have platonic relationships!
    I've got several female friends that aren't attracted to me, nor am I attracted to them. Some of them I've known for years, given them advice, got advice from them.........It's all a matter of being able to be yourself around those of the opposite sex.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

Rook (Jan 23, 2009)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i strongly beleive males and females can have a relationship that doesn't require going out i mean i have friends who are girls and thats just it they are friends yes there are some i would like to have more than friends but i respect their boundaries and keep them as friends so as not to lose some good dependable friends
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah,duh. I have a lot of guy friends I'm not attracted to. I liked some of them at one time,but that doesn't mean anything now. I'm just friends with them. I was mad at one of them bcuz he lead me on,but I got over that a long while ago. I don't like him anymore. One of my other friends tried to hook me up with him,and I did try it,but he never moved back to where I live. I broke up with him bcuz it's not a relationship if u can't see the person.

Newbie vance918 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hell yeah some my good friends are females I like some of them bit more but I keep my space to not be a jerk an try to make it in to a relationship an I got my best advice by my good female friends given advice too my good female friends it only depends on you if you are able to handle just being in the friends zone or not

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

I think yes, but that depends.

for example for me it's a disaster to be in friend with a cute guy, we always end up in some kind of strange relationships between love and Idon'treallyknowwhatthehellisthisfeeling.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

it definitely depends. i m gay and many friends that are guys, were only friends. i have many friends that are girls and they are just friends. others that are straight dont have a prblem. it all depends. and it rare if there is NO attraction..i mean, c'mon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast