Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Can males and females be friends?

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Can males and females be friends?

Of course they can be friends...Why not...
    I've got a very good friend and that's a male...
    Some people may find it awkward but it can...
    Like me I can better be friends with males than females...
    Somehow It works better out then with females...
    But I've fallen in love with a friend of mine and that was a male...
    That was when I was a bit younger...So...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Newbie munchies is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Can males and females be friends?

i know what you are saying because of the boys and girl cant to friends and if you are you have hock up one in your friendship. if you didnt will the boy or girl said no to the other person?but that is me if you love your friend you will hock up i did.
    munchies

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I think males and females can be friends. Whoever thinks otherwise should come to the new millennium.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

yep....for me anyway.
    i grew up with alot of boys(brothers) and i have no attraction what so ever to the friends they made that became my friends later on. They have no attraction to me what so ever other than being like siblings.
    With other guys that have i have become friends with, it depends on if i wanted to "hook up" before becoming friends...generally its no, theres always an exception though. Which is limited since im more likley to be with a one of my girlfriends instead.

you have to factor in a person though, some people tend to change when they grow older with their friends, and everything else. For some people that can happen to where they end up dating a friend while others stay out of that area all together because it does mess things up later.
    It depends on the people and what that friendship means to them in the first place. But men and women can just be friends for any odd reason, or a couple, its just something that can happen and you cant really change it.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Newbie Elfia is off to a good start Elfia's Avatar
    Thanks

Ofcourse you can be friends with the opposit gender. I have as many males as friends as i have females and im not attracted to any of them.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

sure they can be friends i have male friends and they are good friends so i can be ^_^ but sometimes it goes to the personalty of the person ^^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

of course, i have tons of female friends. the only thing is that you might not be attracted to them, but you don't know if they're not attracted to you. i know that about 3 of my friends have told me or someone else they like me, but i don't like them .
    however, there are some friends: we have no attraction to, but we could hang out all day, and even spend the night with with out parents being worried. thats cool

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

well this is ironic. I just yelled at someone today for this. Yes guys and girls can be friends without dating its not a big deal. I hate when people think jsut cause a guy and girl hang out theres more going on then just friends. (Example) I have this friend kendall and shes like my best friend and we always play around and like she'll jump on me and like just we goof off and today she came up and gave me a hug cause im having a horrible day and this kid i know is like. "I'm telling your gf your cheating on her" which im not saying im an agressive guy its just i wasnt having the ideal day so i went off and almost got in a fight. But people are idiots *no offence* if they think a guy and girl cant be friends. actually i love having kendall as my best friend cause she can help me out when im having a problem with a gf
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast