+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: can there be a person who truly never discriminate?

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    believe me, when a racism person sees an indian, and throws rocks, you know that disrcrimination
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Newbie redeyed_impure_soul may be famous one day redeyed_impure_soul may be famous one day redeyed_impure_soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    The world is govermented by opinion. -Thomas Hobbes-
    I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. -W.C. Fields-

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ~! Discrimination of the physical sort is in nature of all conditioned souls, so it's natural. Yes, we come not ingrained into this world with that sense [to discriminate.], yet we acquire that within our worldy existence, thus become conditioned [hence, what was said by Hassun-sami does hold a cruel truth of human nature]. It's like this: One who casts sight on sense objects, cultivates a sense of attachment for them; through that attachment, one develops desire; ~!! without long, that desire forges anger and dislike to those that are outside of one's propensity; that in part leads to discrimination; thus emphasizing the basis of a weakness of the heart.. I remember reading that in one of many sutras that I have read, and in one ancient piece, it was mentioned [..in Sanskrit.]: Heto ni viveka yatato sakmori, meaning, one who conquers that weakness [of that nature.] merits true immortality... I think that's what it mean, but I am no expert in Sanskrit. [I know sak[u]mori means to conquer though]

~!!! So, how is it possible to detach one's self from such an earthly bondage? To my belief, it can be done through the invokement of practices that lead to salvation, which will let one ultimately surmount to the world where lies the Eternal substance -- the Divine God.

Nice topic, Blade!

Newbie dabassist may be famous one day dabassist may be famous one day dabassist's Avatar
    the land to tame a thousand wolves or ballina whatever
    Thanks

Re: can there be a person who truly never discriminate?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark wolf View Post
    believe me, when a racism person sees an indian, and throws rocks, you know that disrcrimination
    also when there are only 2 free seats with a white and black person in each on a crowded bus the person will sit in the seat with there colour of person
    wassup im jonathan who me!!! i LOVE anime!!!!!!! and skating and playin my bass guitar hmm more to say........ i like anime movies such as: akira, hack//sign, chobits, peacemaker, excel saga, azumanga dioch, full metal alchemist, puni puni poemy and najica blitz tactics. MUSIC: system of a down, my chemical romance, nirvana, iron maiden, metallica, slipknot, tool and queens of the stone age yep thats enough for now

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

No matter what anyone says, one can never escape discrimination. People are judged before the judge even realizes they are judging. It's a natural, split-second thing. People discriminate by colour, sex, creed, clothing, speech patterns . . . everything. Only God doesn't discriminate (He - or She if that's what floats your boat - made us, so He can't really hate us for something He did).

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabassist View Post
    also when there are only 2 free seats with a white and black person in each on a crowded bus the person will sit in the seat with there colour of person
    Its because we feel more comfortable with our own kind.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabassist
    ~! That's because, I suppose, some folks ID themselves as mere bodies. Then, there are those who ID themselves more as souls, not just bodies, in whom, an idea rests such as this: A soul has no color, race, nor a religion. Most religions speak of this truth, yet there are those do not accept [practice, should I say] that outside their institution.

It's one of those "easily-said-than-done" thingies.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind sitting with either a white or black guy it depends where the seat is or what I'm carrying etc. I'm either gonna sit on the right or left with the black or white guy, it shouldn't really matter who you sit with.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast