+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: can there be a person who truly never discriminate?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can there be a person who truly never discriminate?

blacks are not dumb and racist. no why put all blacks in one catagory?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I never said that. See, anything that is remotely insulting to black ppl is considered racist. I never said black ppl were ignorant and dumb at all. I'm just saying everyone tries so hard not to insult the black man for fear of being called racist.Yet I've met some racist-ass black ppl,white ones as well........Mexicans even!Anybody can be racist.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
    Well if that helps, you could use this to see if that is racism. It could be considered racism, saying black people are lazy and dumb.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    So you don't mind the big guys but more along of the lines of dangerous? People who are afraid of African Americans are racists :/
    that iz the truth 100% if not 110% yah know i only posted here 'cause of violent 'cause he says the best stuff in debates intelligent oh well later.
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol? Na I don't think I'm smart Arrianna is like 20x better, but so Arrianna your saying if I went to Charlotte for hmmm a half year I'd be kind of scared to see a white guy?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks

don't deney yer coolness it makes you koolerso just play along kay?
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I don't know. Some people are just afraid of African Americans.
    Well its just every time you turn on the TV, you see some African American doing some violent crime. Blame the media ppl. Also the attitude is responsiable for this. Lots of times when im out, or in my neighborhood. I get cold hearted stares directed at me. No how hare you, just .

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    so Arrianna your saying if I went to Charlotte for hmmm a half year I'd be kind of scared to see a white guy?
    If you lived in certain parts of the city, perhaps.

It's all about comfort levels. Comfort is based entirely on what you are used to. When you find yourself outside of your comfort zone there is at best discomfort at worst fear. It's part of the fight or flight mechanism when we deal with new or different circumstances.

For example: When I lived in Poco for 5 months I became used to being surrounded by multicultures. Chinese, Vientnamese, Phillipeans, Mexican, Canadian , you could walk down the street and pass a different nationality with each step in some parts of the city. So it became normal. I learned to say hello in multiple languages and smiled at everyone. However... it has been a few years. I can't garentee that I would still know what to do if I found myself in the same situation again, not for a few days anyway. I also had a friend who was completely overwelmed by it (also not from there) and would become utterly speachless because she just had no idea what to do and it intimidated her.

Comfort zones. It's an entirely natural reaction even when irrational. It also has absolutely nothing to do with discrimination. It is only when discomfort turns into hate without cause that discrimination is at the root.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast