+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can we use Non-Violence to destroy terrorism?

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can we use Non-Violence to destroy terrorism?

yeah i know but we can atleast try bloodshed is not the answer truthfully terroism is bad but so is invading countries
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicShadow View Post
    yeah i know but we can atleast try bloodshed is not the answer truthfully terroism is bad but so is invading countries
    Sorry man but killing them is the only way,unless we had super powers and were able to stop without seriously hurting them.

Invading countries is wrong? yes the imcompetence of the Bush administration annoys me to.

But if someone either US or another country doesn't stop them then they'l continue to hurt people.

These people actually believe God wants them to kill,they believe what there doing is holy,you cant talk them out of that.

But you don't read up on this stuff so of course you would say what you did.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syrayian View Post
    Sorry man but killing them is the only way,unless we had super powers and were able to stop without seriously hurting them.

Invading countries is wrong? yes the imcompetence of the Bush administration annoys me to.

But if someone either US or another country doesn't stop them then they'l continue to hurt people.

These people actually believe God wants them to kill,they believe what there doing is holy,you cant talk them out of that.

that may be true but there is allways awayto aviod fighting and if we cant then the ones that fight good for them but as for me i want to live in peace and forget about terrorism but we also should be on the defence just in case
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syrayian View Post

In case you forgot, the US IS considered a superpower. And they are trying to stop the bloodshed with as little casualties as possible, but like you said, its unavoidable when they wont give up. But that doesn't mean we're helpless either. The US will continue to try to fend them off, without the use of nuclear force. The only reason we haven't bombed the heck out of them already is because of all the innocent people that would get caught up in it if we did. So we'll just have to continue to take them down, one at a time, until they have common sense enough to stop attacking, since it's going nowhere but to the death of innocent civilians on BOTH sides.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Thanks

that may be true but there is allways awayto aviod fighting and if we cant then the ones that fight good for them but as for me i want to live in peace and forget about terrorism but we also should be on the defence just in case
    Dude there is no way to avoid fighting them,you just have to stop them period

Quote Originally Posted by Zakizo View Post
    In case you forgot, the US IS considered a superpower. And they are trying to stop the bloodshed with as little casualties as possible, but like you said, its unavoidable when they wont give up. But that doesn't mean we're helpless either. The US will continue to try to fend them off, without the use of nuclear force. The only reason we haven't bombed the heck out of them already is because of all the innocent people that would get caught up in it if we did. So we'll just have to continue to take them down, one at a time, until they have common sense enough to stop attacking, since it's going nowhere but to the death of innocent civilians on BOTH sides.

i didn't say killing civilians was neccesary, iam saying stoping the terrorists using force is.You can't negotiate with them,you can't scare them.your forgetting that these people were chanting "Allah is the greatest!" while they crashed those planes into the twin towers.

Thanks

dude all i am trying to do is look on the brighter side without violence i dont care what people say i say we should try to aviod violence it will only lead to war agian and that wont be good we will be more in debt then what we already are because of Ex presidendt Bush......

Thanks

dude all i am trying to do is look on the brighter side without violence i dont care what people say i say we should try to aviod violence it will only lead to war agian and that wont be good we will be more in debt then what we already are because of Ex presidendt Bush......
    Sorry man but can't this isn't a battle between two nations for power, or countrol. were fighting religious fanatics whom are willing to die for their beliefs.

You don't even know because you ever read or watch anything relating to poitics or war ever.

come on you thought Bush supported pot.

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

my view is unless your are curios and you have actualy been there you know nothing and the news papers lie even the books writen about the war there are lies there have been 3451 books made only 256 have been published i see that as fishy!!! i only know dis coz nearly all my damn family is the army (my dad my uncle and my 2 brothers).
    both my dad and my uncle said f' off to their officer at least 10000 times my dad got kicked out of the army for disagreeing with what he is suposed to do he doesnt tell me and im supposed to sit in my damn chair agreeing with the war when my dad is near killing himself.
    my true views are if all the weopons in the world were destroyed my family wouldnt be so f'd up and pretty much this is the same case with alot of other peoples family's, the army and the goverment in my point of view can go and f' thesleves and fight their own stupid war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast