+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Cancer

Newbie Elfia is off to a good start Elfia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cancer

My grandmother was diagnosed cancer about 3 years ago. She probably got the cancer becuse she smoked long ago.

It wasn't a big suprice when she died becuse she wasn't awake much when she was sick and only was up to drink, other then that she only sleept.

I don't remember what treatment they where using becuse i wasn't "following" it so much.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is sadest thing to hear before my mom passed away the idoit doctor thought she had cancer, I got very very angry at the doctors and pointed at them and I shouted at them saying , ( CANCER! CANCER! IS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR PEA SIZE BRAIN!) I swear I think that's all doctors have on thier minds they got cancer on the mind. You know doctors don't know crap these days...
    Doctors these only want money , GRRRRRRRR! I wanted to shove those stupid medical jerks in to radiation treatment room and give them a high dose of gamma radiation I hate doctors I hate them!!!

Oh I feel for you, I lost my mother last year, and I cried at times missing her, peace be with you.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

My paternal grandmother and all her sisters have had some form of cancer, ranging from skin to liver. My grandma actually died from her cancer (hers was the liver). Other than that, I have had a few friends that have had forms of cancer, and right now my bosses wife has breast cancer. The only person that I've known that has died of cancer though was my grandma. I think she was in her late 60s or maybe even 70s. I really don't remember...

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

1) How old was the person when diagnosed?
    2) What kind of cancer, and what kind of treatment was done??
    3) Did he or she made it through?
    i had an aunt who died of breast cancer at the age of 48. she received chemo therapy but the cancer was far too advanced a stage when she was diagnosed. She died a year after . So every one at home ( meaning all the girls at home get mammo grams twice a year ).
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, My grandpa has cancer. I think he has lung cancer. I'm not really sure. But, i know he has cancer. And he got pills and shots. And yea. He's living.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

my grand pa was 71 when he was tested
    the kind that made his testicles realy huge
    he did pretty good for 3 months then it it killed him

persoanlly i blame the dr.s but i guess who dosnt for him being dead and all
    but he went through a lot of pain and couldnt really eat because he said his
    food tasted metalic or something i was there till th end for him i have yet to
    have a prostate check myself because it sort of scares me i know me being 36
    means i need one but i cant really get the nerv up for it , and i smoke so i sort
    of cringe at what they could find.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5