+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Consumption vs Alcohol Consumption

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cannabis Consumption vs Alcohol Consumption

Im against both and i think that alcohol should be banned. The only thing i think thats stopping them is that they might be afraid of the same thing happening that happened last time. More crime and illegal importing so on and so on. (oh and the fact that so much money is made off of it thought that is a really sucky reason to keep such a harmful substance legal, and yea they might make just as much moeny with marijuana)

I agree with Miroku on this. And nice info Angel

Made by me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm all for keeping marijuana banned. As stated in the posts that are above me(most of them) we already have to many drugs that are legal the way it is. Personally I've drank and smoked and quite both of them finding that all they do is distract me from what is real. I never went as far as to smoke marijuana, but I have had friends who did and I've seen how it affects people. I agree with nexusolus that alcohol and other such drugs should be banned. So to answer anime_being_god's question...it's not nessicarly that alcohol is isn't as dangerous it's more of just it's been around to long to get rid of. As for marijuana it's not a legal prominent part of our soceity and we don't need to make it one.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that marijuana should always and for ever be banned. We have enough crap flying around as it is. Better to have a few things around to keep the stupid masses happy as it is easier to keep an eye on rather then having even more junk that people can screw their lives over and being more of a danger to them selves and others.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    When it comes to these kind of questions, they have to draw a line. If they start allowing marijuana then eventually someone will want to legalize crystal meth or cocaine. They will find something good about it and start campaigning on it. If they don't draw a line somewhere, people will just push and push until they get everything they want.

As for Alcohol, its already be done and proved to be a complete disaster. The band of alcohol only led to the rise of the mafia and crime. When something that has been apart of society for thousands of years gets taken away it only leads to bad things.

No! thats wrong, they shouldnt allow meth or cocaine because they are rated as a much more dangerous drug, class A. Marijuana is a Class C remember that, and also remeber Alcohol is at a Class B, and its legal, i want to know why Alcohol is legal and not something that is potentially less harmful like weed?????

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

If you look at it one way, its a good idea to legalize weed. there would be less crime in the forms of ppl stealing weed and fighting over it. however, Solking has an exellent point. ow long will it be before there would be a thread like this one about legalizing heroine?

methiks they should just keep the law the way it is. making it legal would just cause more problems than it would solve. the only thing i would do would to perhaps loosen the laws a bit, because you have to admit that they should probably be spending more time looking for killers than potheads.

if its that bad, move to amsterdam.

however, i still say lower the drinking age in the US to 18!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Young Wolf is off to a good start Young Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the only reason it is illegal is because the government cant tax it
    also you can make clothes oil and alot of other stuff from it and thats another reason
    fear me
    i am lycan other kin

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    So to answer anime_being_god's question...it's not nessicarly that alcohol is isn't as dangerous it's more of just it's been around to long to get rid of. As for marijuana it's not a legal prominent part of our soceity and we don't need to make it one.
    Well actually there is proof that i have on me personally if u wanna see that shows smoking marijuana has been around since pre-history.And to those who do smoke its a different story, those who drink will obvisouly want alcohol to stay around, so think from more than one prepective. And still why legalize something and bann something else that is less harmful?

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ow long will it be before there would be a thread like this one about legalizing heroine?
    Did you read my last post?

No one will legalize a drug of Class A substance(most harmful), marijuana is a Class C under alcohol which is again a Class B substance (as in more harmful to those who dont pay attention)

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Just looking at these arguements makes me laugh. "Hey let's keep marijuana banned and have the cancer paitents die from the common cold. Yeah let's have the glaucoma paitents suffer also. Who cares about blind people and cancer paitents?" Yeah sounds like a great plan. *rolls eyes* Not.

It has been proven countlessly over the past 400 years and possibly longer than that marijuana can't kill you alone. Of course you're going to have people side with the scientists that do inaccurate tests on bloody mice. (of course smoke will kill the mice, they're respiratory system is smaller than ours). All marijuana is going to do is kill some brain cells. ZOMG let's ban something can kills some brain cells you might not need, that can make you see better, and makes cancer people build up immunity (eating) but let's keep something that kills almost every single major organ in your body minus your ears. Yes that seems like a very intelligent thing to do.

And here is something to help those who don't understand what anime_being_god is saying or for those who can't see.

CLASS A-HARMFUL DRUGS (COCAINE)
    CLASS B-SEMI HARMFUL DRUGS THAT CAN KILL YOU(ALCHOHAL AND TOBACCO)
    CLASS C- LESS HARMFUL DRUGS(MARIJUANA)

and I would also like to add that you can't trust anything the Government says because they copy and paste the deadly symptoms of tobacco and apply it to marijuana. Even the AMA (American Medical Association) has been saying that weed isn't dangerous.

If people inject snake poison in their face to stay youthful. Then I can smoke weed to stay being able to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast