+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Celebrate Christmas yes or no

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Celebrate Christmas yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Actually it says we have no idea when his birthday is. Some think it was in the spring some think he was conceived in the spring hence a winter birthday (9 months later).
    mm I can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    So you are feeling bad for the pagans because the church picked the same time of year as their celebration for something else? Why?
    no I was trying to say that the christains didn't need to make a holiday on the same date as some of their gods birthday just so they didn't have to give up a holiday.
    *thinks* uhh yea I think thats it.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel
    Chanuka, because were Jewish. Christmas, because my Dad had an Anglican grandfather, and my brother-in-law in Catholic. So do a bit of Christmas for my niece. I celebrate Yule, sometimes I just call it all Winterfest!. Sounds nice and snowy. We just mushed them together, and say Chanukamusule. She's the luckiest little girl. She gets her Chanukah gifts, then she gets some Christmas gifts, then I give her gifts for Yule. Spoiled rotten! We even have what we refer to as "the Chanukah bush" on the screened in porch. My sister made a topper that looks like a Rabbi all dressed in blue, silver, and white. My niece says it's Moses. lol
    wow thats a cool holiday.lol. lots of celebrations.^.^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Celebrate Christmas yes or no

well i celebrate it the way most people do.but we have a pinata the presents yada yada yada....but my friend cannot celebrate christmas.In fact, she cannot celebrate ANYTHING you would be exited about..not halloween, easter, her birthday....but yeah i still respect that.
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4