+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cellphone = harmful?

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cellphone = harmful?

well i dind't knew about the cancer thing but i know that it is proven that there are mental problems from it b/c of the magnetic waves it produces.

but they aren't strong enough for a normal persone to worry 'bout so it ain't any danger in using it

if we are talking about ppl with mental desorder than that is a different story
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, I've heard many rumors like that before... well, almost everything advanced technology has made emits radiation... examples are computers, televisions, etc... I'm sure that the intention of the one who invented the cellphone meant no harm, but to make our lives, in one way or another, easier... we just have to be very careful... and make wise decisions, too... if you don't really need a cellphone then don't buy one... that's why the telephone was invented...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Ok i am just wondering how many years i have left maybe 60 with sellphone use.Huh!!!!! what a decision Should i phone or not hehehehehehehe!!!!! u know i must say that is maybe a hoax but in South Africa there is a Law if they[traffic catch u] speaking on cellphone and driving u can get a pretty steap fine i must say.Like all the other things it does not help.PPL do what they want.

LOL

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I also heard a while ago about the cellphone cancer thing. I don't ever remember the theory being disbanned, but I do have a bad memory. I think it's just another myth. So many people are paranoid about new technology that they sometimes make up info I guess.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

I think children over the age of 15 should only be aloud to have cell phones. Not only because of the hazard but younger than that the kids will use it for stupid things.... lol. i don't think thats what cells are for personally so thats why i think its wrong lol. I myself just got a cell, i didn't want one before tho. Even so i still dont have enough responsibility for a phone.
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix
    Well I also heard a while ago about the cellphone cancer thing. I don't ever remember the theory being disbanned, but I do have a bad memory. I think it's just another myth. So many people are paranoid about new technology that they sometimes make up info I guess.
    This might be just a tad off topic but "back in the day'' shoe stores use to use x-ray machines in order to view someons foot and make sure they were getting the right shoe size, three people could view an individuals foot at one time. Unbeknownsed to most people though was that this machine emitted huge amounts of radiation, about one years legal dose limit in five minutes (back then most people didn't know about the risks of x-ray and radiation). So as you may have guessed hundreds of people ended up getting cancer and ultimately dying from this machine. Just a little story I'd thought I'd share about an old community product that actually causes cancer.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 09, 2006 at 11:14 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know why that they havent banned cell phones yet even though its a potential threat to ppl's lives in the future. If its dangerous then it needs to be removed even if its extremely useful to ppl.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    u know i must say that is maybe a hoax but in South Africa there is a Law if they[traffic catch u] speaking on cellphone and driving u can get a pretty steap fine i must say.
    Bit offtopic, but in Finland if you speak to cellphone without hads-free you
    can get ticket or just a warning. but anyway, it's illegal.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast