+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cellphone = harmful?

Newbie Hellion may be famous one day Hellion may be famous one day Hellion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cellphone = harmful?

Quote Originally Posted by Exopsyphobia
    I thought that cancer speculation was desmissed as a myth? Anyways just as smoking causes cancer (which is a fact) and has not been banned neither will cellphones, they contribute to much to the economy, and just like smoking, are way to popular to ever have anything done about them.
    Couldn't agree more. Also to add to what Exopsyphobia said, cellphones have become a big part of people's lives, specially to families. Parents are now able to check up on their kids anytime and anywhere they are. And I got this off a the Medical Encyclopedia site;
    There is no definitive answer about whether cell phones cause cancer, since the information available can only be based on short-term studies. However, several major studies show no evidence linking cell phones and cancer at this time.
    Look ye into the darkness and you shall find me there... a me you have never known..

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Well scientist are still debating wheter cell phones give brain tumor, so we'll see what they have to say in the end

...Impulsive...

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    I can drive while speaking. But I meant that they aren't harmfull with medical way.
    I know. I answered that. I said, "My physics teacher proved using physics why it's not possible for cellphones to harm people." Remember?

That second part was me just being cynical about other ways that cellphones are potentially harmful.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate cellphones, I hate my razr. I hate everything about cellphones. Yes it is harmful tooo. But the sad part is, if I didn't have a cellphone, I would have so much trouble staying in touch with the rest of the world. But to answer the question....yes, cellphones are harmful, but in the long run only.

o~Piggy-san~o

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    I hate cellphones, I hate my razr. I hate everything about cellphones. Yes it is harmful tooo. But the sad part is, if I didn't have a cellphone, I would have so much trouble staying in touch with the rest of the world. But to answer the question....yes, cellphones are harmful, but in the long run only.
    The long run? Example please.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exopsyphobia
    The long run? Example please.
    I think what piggtaru meant is basically what Ive said already............ cellphones are only harmful if the user gets cancer..

I guess what pigtaru and most others are saying is that cellphones can bring more positive effects than bad, and that is why they should stay
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    I think what piggtaru meant is basically what Ive said already............ cellphones are only harmful if the user gets cancer..

I guess what pigtaru and most others are saying is that cellphones can bring more positive effects than bad, and that is why they should stay
    It is like everything we use. Every piece of technology has some sort of effect. Cars create polution and also kill plenty of people every year for some reason or another. Does that mean we should all ride horses everwhere? Though it is a different kind of effect if cell phones create radiation that kills obviously it isn't as bad as the xray shoe salesman seing as how we would know about the problem a little sooner. I heard a scientist said that forums cause cancer. Let's close them down too.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Harmful? Dont think so I dont think cellphones will be the cause of our deaths, there are so many outher deadly stuff we do and use every day we dont even know....... Coca-cola anyone ?
    Don't try and avoid temptation, as you get older it will avoid you....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast