+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cellphones Necessity or luxury ?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cellphones Necessity or luxury ?

cellphones are good when they are used in the right situation. For example their is an emergency and there are no pay phones around or anyone else around. I hate it when people drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time because half of your attention is used on the phone when it should be on the road and avoiding accidents.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...i don't use mine alot so i don't depend on it...but some people are a lil to close with theirs. i use mine to call my mom when i need to be picked up or for life or death things..but i really don't need one..but it's nice to have^^
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

well at the bigining its a necessity... u know for emergencies... but now its part of ur daily life... at time it kinds of starts bodering... like getting calls 24/7... like ur going out of school ur mom calls to see were r u, if u r going to go out with ur g/f she calls u to see why r u taking so long, u r going to the bathroom and a friend calls too see if u r going to the party ^_^'
    at the begining the cellphone was just to make calls... but it becomes a luxury when u buy the most expensive cellphone just to check out the horoscope in ur mail(im not kidding Ive seen som eppl doing that)....
    I used to have one... but it broke and I havent bought a new one -_-'..... now Im kind of the ones that finds out everything last... but at least Im not getting calls whrn I go to the bathroom XD
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I have become reliant on my phones. It is too the point that I can't function with just one phone, but I have to have 2 or more with me at all times.

I think people who have them just to talk with friends feels as though their social life is suffering without a phone. Those who use them for work really suffer because they can cost them money.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

They used to be a luxury where businessmen had it coz they could do their business deals on the go. Now in the age of technology everyone has a mobile phone which means more communication between friends, and family. Plus it's also handy when there's an accident and u need to call an amblance. In conclusion, it has become an necessity.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i will go with Blade X it is true b/c we need it alot of times and only God knows how much i needed mine >.<

so it is a necesity it ain't a luxurry b/c it dosen't cost that much anyway unless you want an highlly performant one wich it is used no only for emergency puropses
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

since i don't have one i think of it a luxury. i really would have no use for one anyways.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

that's what i sayed untill my parents bought me one
    now i think it is good to have one
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast