+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cellphones Necessity or luxury ?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cellphones Necessity or luxury ?

I would say luxery because if you don't have a cellphone in your circle of friends you are not kool.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i don't know i think i would class it as both luxuriy and necessity really. i mean when i didn't have a phone and i wanted one because like i was being left out and that i was always the unfortunate one. But now that i have a phone i can't live with out it. It really the only after sourse in contact other than the internet that i can contact my friends on. i think i have grown attacted to both the internet and my mobile because they are so key to daily life i suppose.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

honestly, it's become a necessity for me. i mean, i dont even have a watch anymore, i rely on my cellphone for the time. it's not that i'm on the phone all the time, i think i just need to have the option that i'm able to reach someone when i want to.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me cellphone has become "must", but it should be luxury as in most cases.
    If you really don't have to be in "stand-by" 24/7 then it goess for my luxury kat.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol! ^^ I am well past 15 years old, and I still don't have one. Haha. It is useful, I suppose, when you are trying to make an emergency call while you are stranded in the middle of nowhere. But I know that they are being used for wrong reasons these days. lol. ^_^ Most school and college students use them for chit-chatting purposes, mostly. Anyway! As for me, I myself never wish to have one.
    Last edited by kedar; May 15, 2006 at 08:32 AM.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Kedar, maybe someday your job will require that you carry cellphone
    all day long...Like my dad, he speaks about 3-5hours average per day. For he
    cellphone is "must-to-have"

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think in some cases cell phones are a necessity and at other times they are a luxury. some ppl feel like they have to have them which they do not.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

i think cellphones nowadays are just bought for luxury... not like in the old days, it's available for business men who works and needs a means of communication with other business people... and on the majority of people, it is also a means to communicate with loved ones or for emergency purposes... considering the growing mass of cellphone models and buyers, i think it's more of a luxury now to me... ^^;;
    Last edited by michiru726; May 17, 2006 at 06:52 AM.

"Deviously Revamped."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast