+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Censorship- good or bad?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Censorship- good or bad?

When it comes to television i think its ok. Because there are kids out there that don't need to be learning things at an early age. But when it comes to everything else. Its just ruining are creativity. And if they take away cesorship, they should put back our ten commandment monuments, bibles in schools, and the right to pray. It offends me that we can't practice our religion in our own country because it offends foriegn beliefs, when its not there damn country to begin with!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think most things should be censored. Censorship just promotes weak, immature kids who can't properly adapt to most parts of life.
    They'res not much I have to say on this matter,LOL.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the right to speak against ones beliefs so long as it is peaceful, and yes the muhamid cartoons were satire and peaceful, the reaction wasn't. However, I do observe a time and place for such things, the danish were stupid to print it, because they should have had the foresight to see that the rulling arab countries are ruled by religious zealots who would cut off your balls if you spoke against them. I wish to protect the right to speak out, but there is a way to do it. This whole mess didn't solve anything, it just gave radicals more power and more firepower to spread their message. Censorship as in from nudity and violence should be important because I don't want an 11 year old to see nudity or sex or violence; however, its an artistic piece, and you have a right to say what you want about it. Its up to the people for whom the satire is for to react in the correct way.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Censorship isn't bad untill it comes to that point when they start to hide things
    from people. Like if I send article to newpaper about George Bush and telling
    "ugly" thing about him and use bad language, then I think it is reasonable to
    do mild sensorship, but not in that kinda way that it covers up news.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, people would be even more curious to find out what or how many things are hidden from them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4