Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Change the Age to Drive from 16 to 18

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Change the Age to Drive from 16 to 18

Don't change the driving age.it is fine as it is.i reckon dat 16 is the minimum age for a person 2 prove themself worthy on the streets.sure there are accidents,but dat only occurs if u don't b careful.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

personally, I don't see any reason to raise the age, as far as this country goes, 16 year olds can drive and I see nothing wrong with that; taking into account that most accidents are committed between 16-25, even if you do change the age of driving, an insurance company will still rape you out the ass in premium simply because you are under 25, and if you are male, be prepared to pay alot.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't see any thing wrong with young people driving. We will all learn how to drive eventually. So why not start at an early age and build up a bit of experience? That way you would be a better driver at 18 than you would if you just started at 18.

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

To me leave it the way it is, the sooner they gain driving exp. the better for them later also stricter laws for young dirivers would help too...

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Fefnir 13 View Post
    To me leave it the way it is, the sooner they gain driving exp. the better for them later also stricter laws for young dirivers would help too...
    Please dont revive threads older than 2 weeks!!

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6