Closed Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

Newbie Maciful may be famous one day Maciful may be famous one day Maciful's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: changing the drinking age

Considering some vending machines on Military bases hold beer in them, soldier's under the age of 21 are still capable of drinking. The age shouldn't be lowered. At 18 your right out of highschool and starting your college career. But if you wanted to bringe and get drink and waste a couple years of your life, you'll do it. I did. So I disagree, the drinking age is fine.
    "and she has a nature so evil and cruel that her greedy desire is never satisfied, and after feeding she is hungrier than before."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

my school has a big discussion about this, if it does change, then we are consider adults at 18, but with alot of alcohol causes trouble and fights, and car wrecks suspension or expelled from school, and how much alcohol you can hold

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Raise the driving age, lower the drinking age

Most countries have it at 18 anyway.. the US is just weird.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the drinking age is reasonable as it is. 21/18 (depending on where you live) is the best solution IMO, provided that drunk driving is against the law at any age.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

but if you do drink at age 18 then you have responsibilitys like becareful of who you drive with, pretty much people under age go to juvenille for that and you have to the paymen and cost of things that happen

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally hate the 21 thing. Reason being, is that when u turn 18 u are supposed to be free of your parents ruling. But you also have the choice to enlist in the army and die for ur counrty, i repeat, when u turn 18 you can die for your counrty, you are allowed to fight to the death, but yet u can't even take a little drink of acholoh(spelling) without getting in trouble, if your responsible enough to fight in a war, then u certianly are responsible enough to drink. I mean u can even smoke , rub all expect drink. Its stupid.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

thats if you can hold the amount of alchol in your body say 143 pound person drank 3 or 2 beer cans then he's drunk, so you cant really hold much alcohol in your body of whats so ever plus it damages your system and other things too.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well were i live u have to be 18 to drink yay us!!!
    but if they changed it i would die TT__TT

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast