Closed Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: changing the drinking age

you know, im well known for covering my bases and drawing a fine line of cause and efect and from what im hearing over and over and over is "Its legal in this country" Thats buging me.
    What is not being seen in this quote is life style. Schools are different, people act different right down to what side of the road we drive on not every country is the same.
    If the u.s.a. were to make it legal to drink at any age and have the same or better kids not wanting to drink, the u.s.a. would have to change in life style and do it 10 time harder since there are more people in the U.S.A. and a biger mix of races.

every base must at least be looked at people.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

you know how many teen's under age ended up dead and killed themselves? one kid or 3 commited suicide here which involved themselves in drinking and emotional stuff, so far i only drank twice but stopped for while.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

ok people are drinking at young ages now, and no age restriction is gonna stop them. Also the younger they start the longer time they'll need to quit. so teh age should be 21

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

either that or someone will die in a car wreck, i learned my lesson so far.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

The drinking age SHOULD be lowered to 18, cuz the law of drinking after 21 doesn't really stop people under 21 from doing it, it only gets people in trouble, also, at 18 ur like officialy an adult, so y can't adults decide for themselves whether to drink or not, and the number 21 is like... sota odd, it's not like 20 but no, it's 21, gosh!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by worldpeace2529 View Post
    The drinking age SHOULD be lowered to 18, cuz the law of drinking after 21 doesn't really stop people under 21 from doing it, it only gets people in trouble, also, at 18 ur like officialy an adult, so y can't adults decide for themselves whether to drink or not, and the number 21 is like... sota odd, it's not like 20 but no, it's 21, gosh!
    It was determined a while back that ppl under 21 are less responsible. And do stupid things like drink and drive. It didn't stop everyone form drinking, but it took the booze out of some of there hands.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Making it legal for 18 year olds only makes it easier for them to get their hands on the booze. Sure a lot of them do it now anyways, and look how they handle it. I'd understand if most underaged kids in this country were drinking responsibly, maybe then the law could be changed, but too many accidents and incidents where they are drinking heavily kinda shows they don't deserve the right to drink.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to understand that a lot of people are not even responsible when they are 21, much less 18. So by setting the age limit at 21, the government is just trying to cover their bases. Miroku is right. And yes, minors do still get alcohol. but by making in harder, i will guarantee that less minors drink less often.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast