Closed Thread
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: changing the drinking age

I understand full well that 21 year olds are immature as well, everybody is a little when they start something as serious as drinking. But maybe, just maybe in the three years after high school some people have a little more experience with life enough to handle serious issues, such as drinking. It's a lot better than making it 18.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

When you say 18 is an adult you make me mad, Its YOUNG ADULT NOT ADULT ITS YOUNG ADULT THE STARTING AGE FOR THE ADULT JUST LIKE NEWBES HERE AT A.O. YOU HAVE TO HAVE BEEN HEAR FOR A SERTEN AMOUT OF TIME TO DO ALOT OF THINGS. The problem is heath class is not a mandator freshman in high school, if that were to change then this presher to drink by your pears is less likely. And once again all who want the drinking age lowered are underage kid who just want to get drunk easer. INMATURE KIDS!!!
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    When you say 18 is an adult you make me mad, Its YOUNG ADULT NOT ADULT ITS YOUNG ADULT THE STARTING AGE FOR THE ADULT JUST LIKE NEWBES HERE AT A.O. YOU HAVE TO HAVE BEEN HEAR FOR A SERTEN AMOUT OF TIME TO DO ALOT OF THINGS. The problem is heath class is not a mandator freshman in high school, if that were to change then this presher to drink by your pears is less likely. And once again all who want the drinking age lowered are underage kid who just want to get drunk easer. INMATURE KIDS!!!
    See wanting to get drunk because its cool, is proof there to young to drink. Heck the way ppl drink these days, they should raise it to 23 to drink.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    actually it shouldnt change, you know how many indians here died at the age of 18? many plus my friends boyfriend came an alcholic, and my step sister's boyfriend became an alcholic. so my sayin is no it should not be changed
    Some studies have proven that acholisim is not a result of drinking. It is inhearted. Drinking is ok as long as it is done in moderation. The age should be 18 but people between 18 and 21 should be allowed to purchis one drink a night.(It could be counted on the I.D.)

There it is!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally don't want the age to change. Drinking is a serious issue and if the age is lowered then there will be more drunk driving, more accidents, and more people becoming killed. Also, studies show that if someone does not drink until they are 21 then they are much less likely to become addicted to it compared to those who drink it when they are young.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Some studies have proven that acholisim is not a result of drinking. It is inhearted. Drinking is ok as long as it is done in moderation. The age should be 18 but people between 18 and 21 should be allowed to purchis one drink a night.(It could be counted on the I.D.)

There it is!
    One drink per night? Like that's going to satisfy them. Come on, you know if you give them that one drink it will only tempt them to want to drink more.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: changing the drinking age

Well, i don't agree with the drinking age of 18 ... in my country that's the drinking, smoking, sex and everything else age.... many ppl do not take that seriously (many do not take it seriously even if they are 21..... ); they play with their life -'cos now they can do whatever they want to - and they end dead ... I have seen that ... That is not an appropiate age ... I don't think so
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree on the changing the age part, but not to 18. Probably to like 30 or something, either that or they can totally ban alchoholic beverages. I think it's gross and it causes most of deaths in younger people. My friends died cause of it...that's probably why I don't like it but still...Yea....

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast