Closed Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: changing the drinking age

i wasent saying it should be legal for 18yr olds to drink i was saying its already happing already and if they dident make it legal there still gonna drink thats all, and where did killing some one come from ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I don't know if he thinks we are for it being 18 or not, cause I thought we weren't. I must be really slow tody cause I'm still confused. I know we stated how kids drink underaged already, but I don't think we ever came out and said it was ok for underaged kids to drink.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I say keep it at 21, why? I drank before 21, I did stupid crap and i'm lucky not to be dead. Kids are gonna do what they want without a strong home and firm parents, or just be rebellious if they have a good home. It's part of growing up, all you can hope for is a smart kid who knows how to recognize their limits. I joined the ARMY at 18, I used to get pissed off that I couldn't drink out but if I remember all the dumbass stuff I did just in the barracks...Good thing I couldn't drink in public..leagally. The thing about being able to join the Army but not drink is this: You can fight for your country because of your training, you know the right choices because of your training and you know the wrong choices to make in combat and most everyday happenings because of your training. You know all this at age 18 but the Army didn't train you to drink, they trained you to fight. Most of the soldiers just joining did drink before they joined and still do even if they are under age, trust me. Making it legal at age 18 would just invite more parties where heavy drinkers got lite drinkers, (kids) to binge drink and test their limits. I've seen too many friends end up in the ER because of drinking contests and peer pressure to drink. The rules are there for a reason, wether Army or civillan people just aren't mature enough to handle that big a change at this current time. Just my opinion.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the drinkin age should be changed to 18. i mean come on if u are old enough to buy cigs then u should be old enough to buy alcohol
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

ifg you can go fight for your country at 18, then dammit you can get u a glass of vodka!! can the church say amen!?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, In the 1960's-70's during the Vietnam Conflict, there was a time when you can enjoy a drink at 18. However, that all changed when drunk driving shot straight up! So now we wait until we are 21! (ouch!) And besides, The Human Body doesn't full mature untill you are 21 anway. Have patience! Trust me, it will all work out in the long run.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

(Ok im back now yell some more) I read some of the post after my last post and im not seeing much progress (if you made a good point I may have not seen it) What I do keep seeing is the want to change to words but no good reasons. We need real post not one per night or change it to 30. Lets put some thought in it.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think it shouldn't be 18. I mean young people can't hold their drink that well and become right trouble makers.
    Personally I'm not a big drinker, i only drink socially. Drink is not needed anyways to have a good laugh with your mates.

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast