Closed Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: changing the drinking age

if you want to change the drinking age then go to england. the drinking age there is 18 or if you can see over the counter to order a drink yourself.

but while your in america we have enough drunk drivers on the road without adding more, younger people. the age should stay at 21 because noone under it will drink then drive because he has broken 2 laws, not just one.

i drink. my lowest score ever in school was due to a hangover, but i would never A) drink in PUBLIC, or b) drink outside my home at all.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

to be honest i am glads the drinking age is the way it is for two reasons:
    1) most teens and liquor= sex,rape, incest, and crime, DRUNK DRIVING!!

2)kids have no bussiness drinking alchol at 18. 21 is the correct age becasue you are officially and legaly an adult

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

So raise the draft age to 21. It would make me alot happier.
    As of right now there is no draft. Did you mean the selective service?

kids have no bussiness drinking alchol at 18. 21 is the correct age becasue you are officially and legaly an adult
    In the eyes of the law you are officially and legaly an adult at 18. 21 is a better age to be able to drink because more ppl are more mature at that age.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post

2)kids have no bussiness drinking alchol at 18. 21 is the correct age becasue you are officially and legaly an adult
    No, at 18 in my eyes you are officially adult, if you can die for your country, you can vote why not drink? No matter what age you are really, people are still going to drink and drive, it's not the age, it's the individual

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    As of right now there is no draft. Did you mean the selective service?
    Yes, I did. Isn't that the point of selective service though? So they have everyones name so they can be drafted if need be? Make them be required to register to vote but make it so they can't be called up till they're 21. Same with ROTC and National Guard etc. Sure train them but don't send them to combat till their 21. Let them mature a little more first. Works for me.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think it should and shouldnt change. it should change because if ur and adult and 18 why not drink. i mean if u drink and ur stupid enough to go drive ur car its ur own damn fault if u get pulled over. i think it should stay the same because my dad drank since he was 17 and now hes in the hospitle in atensive care and i ant a loud to see him because its court ordered
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post

its not the age which determine if you do stupoid shit like that its the person hell i know kids that are 16 who are responsible when they drink then adults in there 30's so its the person not the age

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see you feel very passionate about this topic and that a bad thing I know I can't change your mind but read on anyway, the last thing I need to hear is a kid at the age 18 get drunk at a party legally, passing out and waking up pregnant. Why do you think it was changed to 21 in the frist place. Think befor you leap.

hell i know kids that are 16 who are responsible
    Dungnmaster666 I just looked at you profile and your 16, what grounds do you have on this topic?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 01, 2006 at 03:31 PM.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast