Closed Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Changing the drinking age

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    OMG DO ANYONE IN HERE DRINK HOSTILY? DNT LIE ETHER. I TALK TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS OK....THEY ALL SAY ITS TRUE......if u start at a young age then u wont get addicted.....if u drink one aday then that should be fine
    Drinking at a young age is unhealthy and unnecessary. And since it is at a younger age than what it already is.. they will not know and understand the dangers and limitations that should be when it comes to drinking alcohol. Letting kids drink earlier than twenty one is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13
    AND IM NOT A DAMN KID!!!!!!!!!
    Of Course, you aren't.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you all really that angry that you can't drink when you're 13? cuz that's really what it sounds like...

the act that you can drink doesn't change anything. it doesn't matter if you drink to get drunk when you're 13 or you're 30. You're still being immature and an dumba**, whether you admit it to yourself or not.

And drinking socially, why do you want to do it so bad? is it so people think you're cool and "adult"? who cares! if your mom has to drive you to the bar, it really brings that down a lot!

it's just that everyone is making a big deal for reasons i can't see...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    Are you all really that angry that you can't drink when you're 13? cuz that's really what it sounds like...

the act that you can drink doesn't change anything. it doesn't matter if you drink to get drunk when you're 13 or you're 30. You're still being immature and an dumba**, whether you admit it to yourself or not.

And drinking socially, why do you want to do it so bad? is it so people think you're cool and "adult"? who cares! if your mom has to drive you to the bar, it really brings that down a lot!

it's just that everyone is making a big deal for reasons i can't see...
    The thing is, there are some people on this thread who truly believe that the drinking age should change to that of a younger one. Other members on the site are trying to tell their points of views (including myself), that changing the drinking age to a younger one is just a stupid idea. What is that going to solve? Young adults are already getting into enough trouble as it is.. so why make the risk even higher by setting the drinking age limit to a lower level?

It isn't just making a big deal for no reason. It's just debating about whether or not the drinking age should change.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well still, there's a lot more to growing up than ordering a Blue Cadillac with an extra shot at your local Acapulco restaraunt(?spelling?)...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if the DO change the drinking age to less than 17, the kids in that age group would be very curious to try new things out, and if they start consuming alcohol it won't be good, now would it.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... you know what'd be great? (actually, you know what'd be completely idiotic and would probably get us all killed? )

If they let the world's governments run on anarchy for a month every two years...
    That way, we'd really be able to do some really effective field tests and examinations to have a more accurate position in these debates!

... *eye twitch*

Anywho... (what? You know that'd prove a point to a lot of people... and not to mention really awesome to some degree)

I can't find my post anywhere in this topic... O-o So I'll just say something for the sake of actually being able to know what I said in this topic:

Age? Drinking?
    I dunno... most youngin's wanna look tough or old or cool or proper or be respected and etc etc... the best way to show is just to watch a bunch of underaged kids drink and see what happens. But of course, the "more mature" drinkers would say "well, those kids are just dumb"... =_= Honestly, I don't know what's so great about drinkin'...
    It ain't the taste... it's definitely not the taste for the first reason.
    Most people have to ACQUIRE the taste. In other words: Force the flavor.

Too strong? Too strange? Exactly, first sip.

I drink mineral water, and I can't say that I liked pelegrino on the first sip, but I enjoyed it after... so if everyone's so worked up on enjoying the flavor later, here's a tip: Use that skill on veggies. It'll be a lot better for you.

Social? ... hmmm... what's another thing that requires socialness in order to be considered good? ... OH RIGHT! SMOKING!
    It's just as good as smokin.

Happy with that? Okay, good. Not happy? Then change.

Should I be listened to? Probably not. I don't drink... I'm fine with Pelegrino and Perrier... and sometimes VOSS. (but VOSS is a little too light sometimes)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's not only to look "cool" though it does start out like that. It's more so the feeling when you get drunk, that I personally think that attracts kids. They don't give a crap about taste.

I found that piece of stupidity out when I was talking to some younger cousins. Couldn't believe it! I was tempted to make them drunk and VERY sick the next morning, just to see if they think "it feels good" then. But no I'll wait till their 18 and let them discover it for themselves. Then I shall get them up veerry early and rub it in. he he * can't wait for that time*

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

ok look there is a way for people to drink at a young age and not do stupid shyt....ive done it....it work .....and if any one wats to no just ask......now white wolf im not a damn kid ok
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast