Closed Thread
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 337 to 344 of 347

Thread: Changing the drinking age

  1. #337
    Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    in hell
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Changing the drinking age

    Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    gaara13 I recall you telling the me and the whole form that you were a kid and heres my proof kido!

    To me and the rest of the world you are what is known as a MINOR and you say you have been drinking for some time thats what will but your but in juvie hall bud.
    look here bro im not a kid just because im under 18 and if u think i cant drink resposable then cumhere and ill prove it to u!!!!
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

  2. #338
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: Changing the drinking age

    Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    look here bro im not a kid just because im under 18 and if u think i cant drink resposable then cumhere and ill prove it to u!!!!
    All right, let's play nice please.


    **Not psuedo modding. Just trying to keep the peace.

    Gaara, the thing is. If minors start drinking alcohol, they will feel they can handle it, when really..most can't. Not all, but most. It's proven (or said) that the brain finishes developing at twenty-one. Which is the legal drinking age in the United States. I believe that that is a smart idea, and should stay the way it is. Plus, what advantage is there for minors to start drinking at eighteen? It isn't healthy.

  3. #339
    Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Where sence means nothing...
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Changing the drinking age

    FROM TBAISM You know, I was watching Daily Show, and they mentioned that a Merc gets paid about 30k a month for his/her services. That seems to be the Universal worth of life.

    So the U.S. pays us how much for service? If we can die for our country at age 18, why not allow us to drink?

    You are a man now, go die for your country. Wait! You can't drink that, you are too young!

    Makes me laugh everytime I think of it.
    We had some one bring this up earlyer go back and look it up. There was a answer to from a millatary person.
    gaara 13 by law you are a minor and there is no runing from it. When you tern 18 your still not an adult in the eyes of the law you are a young adult stilllerning the rops then at 21 the trust begens and ends. And one more thing white wolf is right not all but most think they can handel it weather you can or not dosen't make a differce. P.S. If you think you not a kid why are you writing like you clam down and chill. This froms been going on far too long for you to loose your head.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

  4. #340
    Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    681
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Changing the drinking age

    Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    We had some one bring this up earlyer go back and look it up. There was a answer to from a millatary person.
    gaara 13 by law you are a minor and there is no runing from it. When you tern 18 your still not an adult in the eyes of the law you are a young adult stilllerning the rops then at 21 the trust begens and ends. And one more thing white wolf is right not all but most think they can handel it weather you can or not dosen't make a differce. P.S. If you think you not a kid why are you writing like you clam down and chill. This froms been going on far too long for you to loose your head.
    It should be obvious those were retorical questions. A military man answers? My entire family is in the military or has been, so I hear those so called answers by the hour. What I stated is my opinion, I don't need others to make mine thankyou very much

    I do agree with you full heartedly when you refer to children and drinking and white wolf's post.

    So you can kick back a few beers? I have had plenty myself and the crap is pratically water to me. That doesn't mean I couldn't be killed by it. If your tolerence level is high, that doesn't mean you drink responsibly, that just means you are merely getting a tolererence for it. And drinking at a young age doesn't mean you are dirnking responsibly, you are a MINOR! However way you would like to put it, it is still illegal and in no way responsible behavior.

    When it comes to withdraw and drugs, alcohol is perhaps(if not the most) deadly substance out there.

  5. #341
    Newbie YOUR FACE is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Changing the drinking age

    Quote Originally Posted by dungeonmaster666 View Post
    i think the drinking age should be 18 instead of 21 cause by the governments standings at 18 your an adult and can go die for your country but you cant enjoy a nice alchoholic beverage i think thats bullshit but thats me i'd like to hear some of your guys thoughts
    Im from Puerto Rico the age for everything here is 18 if boose is waht you want just come here and mail the boose from here to were you live.

  6. #342
    Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    in hell
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Changing the drinking age

    yea well i think u all r rite but wat will it hurt if u drink a beer once and a blue moon? i no wat alcohle can do to u ok my bro died because of a drunk driver and my dad is diein because he started drinkin at 9 but come people will it hurt if u had one every now and again?
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

  7. #343
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: Changing the drinking age

    Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    yea well i think u all r rite but wat will it hurt if u drink a beer once and a blue moon? i no wat alcohle can do to u ok my bro died because of a drunk driver and my dad is diein because he started drinkin at 9 but come people will it hurt if u had one every now and again?
    Obviously, you have no problem with being locked behind bars.

    In case you haven't noticed, drinking under twenty-one is illegal.

  8. #344
    Newbie negima violet is off to a good start negima violet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Manila,Pilippines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Re: Changing the drinking age

    I think it shouldnt change because only girls are mature at 18 yrs old and they are not actually mature at that age. Boys on the other hand are sometimes like little kids and their maturing age is 21. changing the drinking age could cause may youths today as alcoholics and could give terrible future for the country.
    Mr.Vi0Let

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what are you drinking now?
    By moongoddess in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Apr 25, 2006, 04:02 AM
  2. Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)
    By Weebl in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Dec 07, 2005, 07:04 AM
  3. Drinking Under The Moon......[Poem]
    By Wrath in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 18, 2005, 04:28 PM
  4. how old do you think the drinking age should be???
    By Mazer in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: May 05, 2005, 02:44 PM
  5. Drinking
    By ShadowSleeper in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Mar 15, 2005, 09:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts