Closed Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: changing the drinking age

^ lol in Aust we drink at 18 and most peoples ( that drink) are fine.
    Does drinking even effect immune systems? I thought it was more the liver or kidney?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    ^ lol in Aust we drink at 18 and most peoples ( that drink) are fine.
    Does drinking even effect immune systems? I thought it was more the liver or kidney?
    yea it effect ur liver and kidney and cause of that it can effect ur circulatory system i think. but it can also cause some server stomach problems. i know cause one of my friends drink far 2 much, i think he's like pissed nearly every weekend and i'm surprised his liver isn't stuffed yet but yea he recently got told by the doctor to stop drinking cause its upsetting his stomach acid levels and stuff.. but right after the doctor told him this, he got pissed like the next day. go figure.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Two things. One: Alcohol is a jugement defecter, only if you drink small weak drinks it has no efect.
    Two: the liver ack like a filter and helps with the immune system fighting the posions thats in had liquior.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    I personally think the drinking age should be 18 or after you finish high school cuz lets face it college is mostly parties anyways......
    Considering the number of college students dying from bing drinking at parties you will excuse me if I dissagree.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

well here in the Uk, its at 18. It hasn't been bad for me...but i suppose i don't really go out much. But as far as underage drinking goes....it seems that there really isn't much police can do seeing as as long there is someone who is 18 or 21 around then they are being supervised But i suppose with the attitude most kids here have now....they bring it on them selves.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

It is on all choice now, when your turn legal to drink its no big deal at all, really,
    boom, legal age, nothing new, some of yous probably already have started.
    I personally dont drink even though im 19, its a strong willed choice,
    The changing of the age drinking doesnt really matter anymore anyway. I can say one in every 3 teens already drink , which leads to preganancy, another topic

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i agree with you there Sasu. Its like people/kids these days drink because of either problems they want to get rid of or because other people are drinking too. Kids have just given into pressure (those who do drink because of others). I suppose i can't really say much about being all moral because i suppose i did start drinking two years before the legal age but still...i only want to get away from my parents and then to have a good time.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

sasurahell has got a point the law is not having much to do with underage drinking that kids don't even see them as a problem to there drinking it sad really, no respect for the law. This leads to a bad topic, jail time.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast