Closed Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing the drinking age

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

Re: changing the drinking age

if you change the drinking age then they wouldnt be responsible enough to handle the alcohal, and if little kids see you drunk then they be asking why you are drinking, what will you say if you said the law changed, if you were really drunk then you might give a kid a shot then later when he grows up, he will just be like you when your were a teen
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

In my country the legal drinking age is 16. It used to be 20, changed to 18, more people died from drunk driving so they changed it to 16.(Wow they really know how to mess this place up.).
    But drinking isn't really a bad thing (Jesus turned water into wine once.), but unfortunitelly the people miss use alchaol get drunk and either get killed in fights or die driving home and if they get home alive they end up with a hang over(or find that the whore stole all the furniture).
    The truth is, I don't care about the drinking age, but it sure isn't helping other people(mostly the guys who just got a driving lisence).

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daemoniac Night View Post
    In my country the legal drinking age is 16. It used to be 20, changed to 18, more people died from drunk driving so they changed it to 16.(Wow they really know how to mess this place up.).
    But drinking isn't really a bad thing (Jesus turned water into wine once.), but unfortunitelly the people miss use alchaol get drunk and either get killed in fights or die driving home and if they get home alive they end up with a hang over(or find that the whore stole all the furniture).
    The truth is, I don't care about the drinking age, but it sure isn't helping other people(mostly the guys who just got a driving lisence).
    That makes no sence at all. If they were having drunk driving deaths shouldn't they have raised the age? lol

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

Makes no sence to me either, but I guess that's what you get from a black government( I am not racist, I only hate South African black people. And some of the white and colored people - South Africa Sucks.).

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i say i change my mind,. if you can go to war and fight for your country at 18 then dammit you can get a whiskey

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its like my commanding officer used to say if you can fight you can drink. He didn't mind us drinking really. He told us that if we got caught he wouldn't charge us for underage drinking he would charge us for getting caught. Now back to the topic I think it should be lowered at least one year to see what kind of reaction we get from it. To drop it from 21 to 18 is way too much.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

It seems wierd that people don't want it dropped to 18, in Aust it's 18 and it's fine really, I mean even if you drop it there will still be underage people drinking, like i'm sure that there are under 21's drinking in America, it makes no difference really. In a way I think it's good that its 21 in America, but some how, I don't think having a drinking age helps, now days anyways, it's stop the majority from drinking I guess, but from what I see and hear, I think the majority are drinking anyway..

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

kids are drinking underage anyway, so whats the point? many youths are drinking and smoking earlier than ever before so changing the drinking age really wouldnt make a difference but i say at 18 you should be able to get a drink

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast