Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: chidren and the death penalty

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: chidren and the death penalty

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I'm against the death penalty altogether. So, of course, I'm agaisnt children bring executed!
    but if a child has enough Balls (and i use that term lightly) to rape a person then they should be triled as an adult
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well im not sure but half the time they dont know any better
    there is usealy somehing goin on at home if its a child like 10+
    but im not sure
    there was this girl who was 10 while her friend (boy) was 11 and they had ababy it was cose if t.v ect and the pearnts leting them out never all night

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, 10 and 11 and had kids? wow, im surprised. but then again im not. but sometimes kids have strict parents that block all the stuff that leads to a childs craziness but i agree with my sis, if they got the balls to do it, hen they can face the adult consequences

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

a young boy pointing a gun at a cop gets him a life sentence for attempt murder and he aint gonna have kids in his life, thats because he's dead

Newbie LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really think anyone deserves a death penalty..no matter the crime. -.-

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LadyKikyo8 View Post
    I don't really think anyone deserves a death penalty..no matter the crime. -.-
    Its a shame the killer didnt think that when he gave the victem the death penalty.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

um young kids do ended up in death penalty, some kids got kidnapped and some of the girls are force into prostitution, plus not to mention on how many have ran away and dont get unless they ended up eating bugs and stuff

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Its a shame the killer didnt think that when he gave the victem the death penalty.
    I have to agree on that one. If a person is willing to take the life of another on purpose, then why should they be allowed to live out their life, even if it's in a prison?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast