+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Child Beauty Pageants

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Child Beauty Pageants

Do you think its ok for parents to enter their children(4-10 year olds) in these Pageants ?

I personally don't, its wrong to me. Don't think its right to doll these kids up to make em look like there 25. Why does a Child Beauty Pageants require them to wear makeup and look like little hoes. Wouldnt be as bad if they went as what there like in real life with no makeup.

Then theres the parents that push their kids too hard in these things to boost there ego. They gotta win no matter what, and if they don't they yell at em. Kids gotta be kids darn it. Most will probably end up hating these pageants.

So what are your thoughts on these events?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Child Beauty Pageants

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Do you think its ok for parents to enter their children(4-10 year olds) in these Pageants ?

I personally don't, its wrong to me. Don't think its right to doll these kids up to make em look like there 25. Why does a Child Beauty Pageants require them to wear makeup and look like little hoes. Wouldnt be as bad if they went as what there like in real life with no makeup.

Then theres the parents that push their kids too hard in these things to boost there ego. They gotta win no matter what, and if they don't they yell at em. Kids gotta be kids darn it. Most will probably end up hating these pageants.

So what are your thoughts on these events?
    I think child beauty pagents are wrong. Why make you child grow up so fast? They have eighteen years for that! The kid will most likely develop some kind of complex . . .

Also, you can't forget that these things are public. Do you really want your little angel traipsing about on stage like a two-bit hooker in front of everyone who cares to watch? Think of the Jean-Benet Ramsey case a few years ago!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda' do think its wrong. Its almost like stealing their childhood away when the parents do that. They are introduced to rivalry and pushed to the absolute limit. And although the rivalry isn't that bad no 4 year old should be pushed like some of the moms out there. Its ridiculous.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i donno if they injoy it then its ok

but i see children cry over there hair ect cos they dont want it done and like sray tan and all that there bloodly orange... and then the fake teeth stuff they can get if the child has lost a tooth OMG soo much drama and it gets the child competitf i think ... and its really not that good for them if they dont win it could do somthing to there heath maybe....

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda think its wrong,I mean come on ! there just kids and these parents dress them up like dolls in most cases.Plus its not really for the kids its more for the parents eny way to see who can dress there kid up the best,And it can get violent as well mothers start fights with outers for say some thing bad about there kid or some thing and a fight will break out.Its just not a great environment for a kids to be in let alone to grow up in.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm I dont know.
    for me I think that if the child want to do it then go ahead.

For me I was in a pagent a couple of times and my mom never put a bunch of makeup on me. I looked the way I looked. and I got second place. I dont hink it ever took away from my childhood eaither cause that wasa part of it.

I mean what a child dose when they r children is there childhood.

I can understand how if the child dosn't want to d o it but the parent forces them but like if the child is willing then go ahead.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I beileve these pagents attract pedopiles. It's ubsurd the way moms dress their little girls these days. Toy make-up is horrible and should have never been made. If I ever had kids(probelly won't happen anyways) I would'nt have them dress that way in front of grown men.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I don' like it. These r kids for God's sake. What's the point in dressin' up ur kid like some porcelain doll and paradin' them around a bunch of strangers, of which, one may be a pedophile? I'm sorry, but I jus' don' think that a parent should take such a chance for the sake of pride.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast