+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Child Beauty Pageants

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Child Beauty Pageants

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    pageants are just supply 4 the demand, the new show "kid nation" (CBS) that's a good way for kids 2 showcase talent, besides beauty's in the eye of the beholder! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT 2 BELIEVE!!!(this statment was not direct at anyone)

hey miroku weren't we back on topic before u posted that?
    sorry miroku, but u should see me w/ a cop
    Ha, yet they are on the verge of getting sued. Do you know the parents have to sign a contract that says the station that made it is not responsible if their child gets hurt, sick, or dies?

Beauty in the eye of the beholder? Yes, it's true. Which is why C.B.P's are a great way to see how different we really are. I could pick one girl because of just one thing and you may choice another. It's entertaining to see the judging and the reasons why they choose the child.

Yeah, Miroku, we were on topic before you did say we should.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I can c a talent show, or a play, or somethin' like that; but I still can' wrap my head around dressin' up a little girl up like a doll and slappin' a bunch of make-up on their faces and puttin' them on display in front of a bunch of adults ta be judged on their looks. I dunno, maybe I'm too old-fashioned; but while we were growin' up, my sister wasn' allowed ta wear make-up 'til she became a teenager. I jus' don' c the use for puttin' make-up on little girls and dressin' them in some questionable, at times, clothin' ta b paraded in front of a bunch of adults, one of whom could b a pediphile. I jus' think that, especially in today's day and age, it's too risky ta have such pagents goin' on. Maybe I'm bein' overly cautious, but I jus' think that it's better ta b safe than sorry.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I can c a talent show, or a play, or somethin' like that; but I still can' wrap my head around dressin' up a little girl up like a doll and slappin' a bunch of make-up on their faces and puttin' them on display in front of a bunch of adults ta be judged on their looks. I dunno, maybe I'm too old-fashioned; but while we were growin' up, my sister wasn' allowed ta wear make-up 'til she became a teenager. I jus' don' c the use for puttin' make-up on little girls and dressin' them in some questionable, at times, clothin' ta b paraded in front of a bunch of adults, one of whom could b a pediphile. I jus' think that, especially in today's day and age, it's too risky ta have such pagents goin' on. Maybe I'm bein' overly cautious, but I jus' think that it's better ta b safe than sorry.
    i agree w/ u joe, maybe it'd be a better comp if the kids put on their own make-up. alright not better, but deffinately funnier

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8