Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Child Punishment, Hitting the answer??,

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Child Punishment, Hitting the answer??,

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. This is why people should never hit a child. Even if is starts out with a good intention, it is to likely to get carried away.
    It only gets carried away depending on the mind layout of the paent or guardian. Hitting can be a form of dicipline. Also pain is a teacher, if hit, it can cause pain. And pain can teach tem to NOt do it, that or they're some little masochist who's like "Again!"

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

If your doing it to teach them that what they did was wrong then its perfectly fine, but if its out of anger or any other motive then its wrong. Sometimes you just have to cause a little pain to get the point across.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

To be perfectly honest I believe you can't a child. Hitting is punching, slapping, kicking. I would spank my child, I would whoop him, I would tap his hand. The is a barrier though. I don't believe in punching or kicking or slapping. That there is what I would say is assault on a minor. Child Abuse. Whooping or tapping their hand isn't to harsh and I am sure a lot of you would agree with me on that.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Beating is a strong word to me, using the word, spanking, sounds a little better.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in spanking... It sends the message pretty quickly to the child. XD While simple, harmless things like no desserts, no TV, and being grounded does work on a lot of children, if you're impoverished, then it's like you're practically punished every day; it doesn't make sense to sentence a child to no desserts for a week if they never get desserts, you know? So to me, spanking is necessary in some situations, and really effective treatment for bad behavior... But I'd only use it for repeat and conscious offenders, and as long as the children are being spanked for something they did and are aware of it.

As long as the child isn't punished so badly that the guardians are comparable to scary Nazis—believe me, if a six-year old is well-read and abused enough, she'll think that of her father—, then it's perfectly fine to me.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Newbie maruki is off to a good start maruki's Avatar
    Thanks

I think hitting is a bad thing. As I was young I got beaten and belted. I think some may take this too far. I have to say I am more of a rebel now. I love getting in to trouble now. Like my boyfriend say Pain is pleasure. You basicall get used to it after the first few times.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

sice i was a child of hitting i rebeled now i love trouble. i can't get enough of it.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This thread was dead since January. Remember to check the previous post posting date before replying.

~Closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7