+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Children maturing too fast (physically)

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Children maturing too fast (physically)

Why are these kids growing up so quickly? Not only mentally, but physically?

I've recognized that the kids these days are physically growing up fast. At the tender age of 5 months my son was the size of a one year old. I personally don't think this a bad thing at. I just want to know what's causing these babies and kids grow up so fast.

We have 13 year old girls with B-cups and 10 month old babies as if they are 2 years old. Is it our water? I personally believe that it's the fact that we are growing ourselves. I believe that our genetics change as we become wiser. We are showing more and more that we are evolving. Not physically, but mentally. I believe that our genetics are changing as we progress. And since our genetics change our kids grow up faster and smarter.

What is everyone else's opinion?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Children growing up to fast

Kids are growing up too fast. I like babies,but kids don't stay babies very long.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

We have two threads on this already, we don't need a third.

Children of Today
    Youth today

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    We have two threads on this already, we don't need a third.

Children of Today
    Youth today
    Except if you actually read the entire topic, not just it's title, it has nothing to do with either of the other threads linked. Discussing the reasons for rapid physical maturation has nothing to do with kids acting skanky, lacking in respect or having bad attitudes.

So reopened.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Except if you actually read the entire topic, not just it's title, it has nothing to do with either of the other threads linked. Discussing the reasons for rapid physical maturation has nothing to do with kids acting skanky, lacking in respect or having bad attitudes.

So reopened.
    Ok, but this subject could have been brought up in one of those other thread, and discussed there.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Children maturing too fast (physically)

It all comes down to this: We are what we eat.

We inject the animals we eat with growth hormones (Cattle, Chicken, Pigs, ect ect) so that they mature faster so they can breed more and so we can have more food to eat. Those hormones make it into our food, and in turn, cause us to mature faster.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

really? i was under the impression that children were (physically) growing up too slowly...

case in point, i know the kids in my area look 13 when they're about 15 or 17. reason why? the girls have smaller chests and younger looking faces; while the boys seem more scrawny and have less pronounced features. that may just be in my area, or maybe in California. i know that whenever i look in the year book, kids who were in the same grade i was, look decidely younger and shorter.

but again, that's my perspective!

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, if you actually think about it we are growing faster. I mean take a look at any of the old clothes from say the victorian area. I mean the women were very short and small built. I think for them in that time period four foot something was tall for a women. Now I believe the average height for a women is around five six. So yes we are growing. And as fas as being smarter. Well I would like to think that we have come a long way from "Me tarzan, you jane" wouldn't you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast