+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Children maturing too fast (physically)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Children maturing too fast (physically)

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    Why are these kids growing up so quickly? Not only mentally, but physically?

I've recognized that the kids these days are physically growing up fast. At the tender age of 5 months my son was the size of a one year old. I personally don't think this a bad thing at. I just want to know what's causing these babies and kids grow up so fast.

We have 13 year old girls with B-cups and 10 month old babies as if they are 2 years old. Is it our water? I personally believe that it's the fact that we are growing ourselves. I believe that our genetics change as we become wiser. We are showing more and more that we are evolving. Not physically, but mentally. I believe that our genetics are changing as we progress. And since our genetics change our kids grow up faster and smarter.

What is everyone else's opinion?
    Dude, it could be one of two things. This is just my theory:

I think it's from all these "babies" having babies! Y'know what I'm talkin' bout. All these teenagers poppin' out kids, 'cuz it's "cool" or they wanted one so friggin' bad. Teenage girls who get pregnant are still developing before hand, so they have to deal with two physical changes during pregnancy. Which can lead me to assume that, since they probably haven't finished puberty yet, they're passing down some kind of crazy "early puberty" gene or somethin' along those lines.

Then there's the classic urban myth:

"It's all the growth hormones they put in animals to produce meats faster!" I can kinda agree with that. They pump chickens full of estrogen to get that good piece of breast! (mmm...) Cows, pigs... They're all full of hormones and perservatives that probably weren't even meant for us to ingest in the first place. Making the growth of our youth skyrocket!

But I do agree with 59wayz when he says that kids are developing quicker these days. Hell, even I think that it may be the water sometimes! LOL. I've asked 59wayz one day--we were walkin' home from the mall and we ran in to some girl he knew and she was like fourteen built like she was 21--"WTF are they putting in the water???"

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I have been saying this for several years now.

When I was a kid you looked like a kid. We looked like the kids on the Brady Bunch. Kids acted like kids. Riding our bikes, playing in each others yards, swimming, etc. The worse thing we did on an average day was ringing someones doorbell and running like mad.

Now kids dress, walk, talk, act, even think like grown-ups. They are taller younger, and maturing faster.

My sister had a difficult birth, because my niece was such a long baby. She was only just over 6 lbs., but she was long. A nurse actually had to straddle my sister, and help force the baby out. The doctors say she will be tall, even with her malformed leg and hip bones. She is constantly growing. She's 7 years old and already almost to the top of my chest. She has started to develop a little bit already, which has her parents ready to lock her away till she' 30 (lol). When I was young girls didn't start to develop till they were in their teens.

About 2 years ago I saw some show on the Discovery channel. That said some scientists believe we are heading for another ice age. Not right away, but toward it. They said that we will start to notice more and more children maturing faster. This had something to do with surviving the ice age. I can not remember all the reasons given. Is this a possibility? I suppose it could be. Who knows.

All I know is my niece grows like a weed!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

She has started to develop a little bit already, which has her parents ready to lock her away till she' 30 (lol). When I was young girls didn't start to develop till they were in their teens.
    Is she kinda chubby? I don't think breast development is possible at 7. Girls usually Don't hit puberty till there like 9, or more likely 10.

When I was young girls didn't start to develop till they were in their teens.
    No girls don't develop only in there teens, it starts usually at puberty. At around age 10. Some develop slower, which are the ones you saw developing in there teens. But it can start at age 9 or 10.

I don't think girls are developing any faster today, it just so many are overweight, it makes it seem like there developing.

I think the only thing the kids are doing faster is acting like there more grown-up. Too bad some are just as immature as the old days, just wanting ppl to think there grown up. .

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Please actually READ the first post in the topic, not just the headline. Some of you are straying into areas that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and have already been covered in other, more appropriate threads.

This isn't about how kids act, what they wear, teenage pregnancy or other kinds of delinquancy.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Is she kinda chubby? I don't think breast development is possible at 7. Girls usually Don't hit puberty till there like 9, or more likely 10.

No girls don't develop only in there teens, it starts usually at puberty. At around age 10. Some develop slower, which are the ones you saw developing in there teens. But it can start at age 9 or 10.

I don't think girls are developing any faster today, it just so many are overweight, it makes it seem like there developing.

I think the only thing the kids are doing faster is acting like there more grown-up. Too bad some are just as immature as the old days, just wanting ppl to think there grown up. .
    I've had breasts since I was eight myself. But I was slightly over weight. My younger sister though is skinny as a stick and she started developing hers around the same age. She's eleven now and they're small, but full sized breasts. It's scary.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

actually this topic is more about kids growing up faster mentally and physically. Not behavioral issues.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I've had breasts since I was eight myself. But I was slightly over weight. My younger sister though is skinny as a stick and she started developing hers around the same age. She's eleven now and they're small, but full sized breasts. It's scary.
    I guess you guys hit puberty extra early. Is she related to Punky Brewster?? Maybe it is something in the water or the food, making our kids mature too fast? This was never heard of in my day.

We had someone in the family develop at 9yrs, and everyone was shocked.

She's eleven now and they're small, but full sized breasts. It's scary.
    Your mom better lock her up from all the boys.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I guess you guys hit puberty extra early. Is she related to Punky Brewster?? Maybe it is something in the water or the food, making our kids mature too fast? This was never heard of in my day.

We had someone in the family develop at 9yrs, and everyone was shocked.

Your mom better lock her up from all the boys.
    Well my reason was being overweight. I didn't get a period till I was thirteen. But my sister that is eleven got hers already. I think it's the food! Cus the crap they put in the water is different everywhere. But we get allour meat and produce pretty much from the same companys and they feed them the same horomones!
    Oh my god, I know, she already had her first date too, to a school dance (She's a brand new sixth grader. Middle school. How scary.)

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast