+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: children under 13 suitable to visit forums?

Newbie Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple's Avatar
    Thanks

children under 13 suitable to visit forums?

does anyone think that its not a good idea that ppl under the age of 13 visit forums? because im 11 and ive visited a couple of forums and the ppl werent so friendly because of my age..

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: children under 13 suitable to visit forums?

well.. Then just dont tell them your age? that simple.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its not suitable, because of what goes on in forums and they don't want children there for reasons like not wanting them to be seeing certain things. There are times I dont think its suitable for my own age is suitable either and I'm 15.
    Last edited by HieisLove; Jun 27, 2006 at 08:06 PM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

I think most of the forums on here are pretty suitable for you're age, but I'd stay away from the chat forum if I were you, yesterday I saw a zodiac thread that I don't think was really suitable for my age or people under 16

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

either dont tell them your age or dont go to the forum
    but its up to you if you feel up to going to forums at such a young age
    i'm sure youve been exposed to everything on these forums irl havnet you? therefore whats the difference if you are on a forum or talking with friends irl?
    just dont be stupid and give out to much personal info ok?

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it depends on maturity. If you're not mature, it's prbably not a good idea. But i do know some 13 year olds that are more mature than most 15 year olds. That'd be great if you're mature. Just be careful to watch which forum you're on. This one seems to be pretty clean.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent_the_Victorious
    Well, it depends on maturity. If you're not mature, it's prbably not a good idea. But i do know some 13 year olds that are more mature than most 15 year olds. That'd be great if you're mature. Just be careful to watch which forum you're on. This one seems to be pretty clean.
    *agrees* ive seen 8 year old act more mature than teenagers. its quite amazing sometimes >.<

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

baa~ i dont see a problem. MOds and admins are doing their part to keep their forums foul-language free and improper topics away. so i guess it is more than safe for any kid below 13 to join in.
    but we do know that there are a lot of rascals around that age that often fools around in forums. such as making multi-accounts and posting childish statements here and there. your typical everyday fool~ ^_^
    either that, they can't get along with the older members and then leaves. they won't stay too long ^^
    LoLZ. MAN I SOUND SO MEAN. ^^ baaaa~~~~ *sheep runs around*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast