Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: China teen seen as hero for killing local official

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

China teen seen as hero for killing local official

China teen seen as hero for killing local official - Yahoo! News

short version: corrupt official is stabbed by a teenager after a farmer hires the kid to do it. almost all of the villagers that the corrupt official has been harassing for year want the boy to get a lenient sentence, instead of the death sentence.

what are your thoughts on it? should the boy be put to death for accepting money to kill a man? or should he be given a reduced sentence because the official was corrupt and 20,000 people think he did a good thing?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: China teen seen as hero for killing local official

regardless of what the person who was murdered did, murder is still murder. If you can't handle the punishment for doing something, then you shouldn't do it.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, sounds more like 20,000 corrupt people to me. There had to have been a better way to rid this community of this "corrupt" official. I mean we all have something wrong with us. Doesn't mean that someone else should dictate our unworthiness to live. That just isn't anyones place.

And, I think I just discovered a new fondness for the word "corrupt".
    ... Not Ever Again...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

hhhhmmmm....from the famous quote of the dark knight, either you die as a hero or you live long to see yourself becoming the villain.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

i see it as wrong and right coz china is a very corropt country mainly becoz of the officials and the people are in poverty but murder is murder and i dont realy know what the official did wrong so basicly i aint see at right or wrong... peace to all XD

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. He shouldn't of killed that guy.

However, I do NOT believe in Capital Punishment, so I believe this kid shouldn't be put to death. My reasons for not believing in this barbaric act are:

*Humans are still humans, no matter what they do, they still have a right to live!

*What about the families of the person being put to death? How are they going to feel!

*What is killing this person going to achieve? It's not going to bring this man back to life, is it?

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

people should just stop and think concerning at the capital punishement part but i believe only if the person is a serial killer and a mass murderer should they be put to death concerning this the kid did it for money so i dont realy see why the kid should be put to death if there was a reason involved
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the capital punishment is sometimes a good thing in regards to serial killers etc.
    If that kid was in England he would have been let out in a few years with a new life. Because he killed someone for money then maybe he should die as it is not his right to say who dies and doesn't, but then again it isn't china's right to say he has to die...So i think they should imprison him and then go from there in a few years time.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast