+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: choices

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

choices

What’s more important, principles or loyalty? ex:if your family and friends all did stuff you morally thought was wrong and someone was trying to stop them from doing it. Would you, fight for it out of loyalty or fight against it out of your personal opinion?

--Spelling corrected by staff.

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: choices

Well i wouldnt do either i would go with what i gained more out of so probably loyalty over principals
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i know my family and friends would never do anything that they would think was wrong. but if it came down to it i would have to go with my principles and stop them from doin it.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

If they are wrong. I would fight for my own opinion. That is the right thing to do. I know it's wrong why would I follow it, but then theres this thing that I don't want to be alone. So I would follow my parents wishes.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather fight based on my own 'Personal opinion'. My family isn't perfect, noone is and I try not 2 be those blinded ppl who jump into a fight just coz my friends r(without even knowing wat the heck is goin on).
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

In my view, both are essential in decision making........ one cannot exist without the other, otherwise the person would be a complete wreck.....

Your own opinions are important because..... well, just because they are what YOU think are right, and what YOU choose to do. If you just keep getting dragged into things by others, you would just be a shadow to someone else's actions, a doll with no mind of its own.

Ack, I just ran out of time...........

Anyway, long story short, both sides check and balance each other, and are therefore equally important
    Kastelic's creation

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    In my view, both are essential in decision making........ one cannot exist without the other, otherwise the person would be a complete wreck.....

Your own opinions are important because..... well, just because they are what YOU think are right, and what YOU choose to do. If you just keep getting dragged into things by others, you would just be a shadow to someone else's actions, a doll with no mind of its own.

Ack, I just ran out of time...........

Anyway, long story short, both sides check and balance each other, and are therefore equally important
    I agree with this, in life you can argue one thing is more important than another but ultimately it is a combination and balance of all things that make life work.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm big on loyalty, because I think that no enough people value it anymore, but in this case principles win hands down. I would never sit back and go against my morals simply because of who the person doing something wrong is.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast