+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Clairvoyance (Or "ESP ain't a sports channel!")

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clairvoyance (Or "ESP ain't a sports channel!")

I believe ESP to an extent. I have had moments when I can predict what is going to happen even though I have no clue how I know it. And I have always been able to get vibes from people. I always know if I am going to like someone or not. Or if I can trust them or not. I can also sense if someone is watching me. It’s practically impossible to sneak up on me because of this. My friends have accused me of having eyes in the back of my head.

I definitely don’t believe the self-proclaimed pyschics you see on TV. I always think their cheating and the whole psychic thing is just something for that channel to get some extra money.

But it isn’t hard for me to believe that forms of ESP would exist. I mean the human mind is so complex. And I think almost everyone has had instances where they know something but they don’t exactly know how they know it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestess Angel For This Useful Post:

Corvus (Jan 01, 2008)

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

you just said what it was that I wanted to say but really couldn't compose verywell... although I've spent almost my entire life "in the know" and on a really bad day ( I describe it as such because I find it creepy as all sin) I have answered my friends before they even ask the questions, needless to say I have spooked some people with this and lost a few friends in the process. I have noticed one limit however whensomeone else is involved they must be no further then 20 ft from me in the moment.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    you just said what it was that I wanted to say but really couldn't compose verywell... although I've spent almost my entire life "in the know" and on a really bad day ( I describe it as such because I find it creepy as all sin) I have answered my friends before they even ask the questions, needless to say I have spooked some people with this and lost a few friends in the process. I have noticed one limit however whensomeone else is involved they must be no further then 20 ft from me in the moment.
    Yeah, that's happened to me quite a few times. I've even said things that people were gonna say themselves in the exact same words, which makes people scream at me, "Get the f*** out of my head!!" I can also feel people behind me. I don't know what it is, but when someone is behind me, I get this sensation that drives me crazy. It's like this cold tingle in every single one of my nerves. What's crazy is that sometimes, I get that feeling and there's nobody there, but when I turn around about thirty seconds later, there will be someone comin' around the corner.

Sometimes, I'll think I can hear my alarm clock goin' off, so I wake up and smash down on the snooze button only to realize it's exactly one minute before I was supposed to be up. As soon as I roll out of bed, the alarm goes off. >_<

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Plain and simple, ESP is real. I've figured it out myself through experience with it. Believe it or not I am able to tell the future through my dreams. But it's the immediate future. I don't see destiny or anything like that. I just see small and sometimes big events. I dreamed something that dealt with 911, but I doubt the government has released that information, other then that. The two planes hit at the same angle and in the same spots as in my dreams a couple nights before. I've had dreams of what will happen to me in my semi pro football games the night before. Then the same things that happened in my dream, happens in my games. It's really weird yes, it's also hard to believe. Honestly it's up to the person who reads this to actually step outside their secured boxes and see that everything isn't what they tell us. There is so much about ourselves that we don't even know. As a human you are constantly learning. So, honestly everyone has ESP, it's just tapping into your own mind and finding it.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    Plain and simple, ESP is real. I've figured it out myself through experience with it. Believe it or not I am able to tell the future through my dreams. But it's the immediate future. I don't see destiny or anything like that. I just see small and sometimes big events. I dreamed something that dealt with 911, but I doubt the government has released that information, other then that. The two planes hit at the same angle and in the same spots as in my dreams a couple nights before. I've had dreams of what will happen to me in my semi pro football games the night before. Then the same things that happened in my dream, happens in my games. It's really weird yes, it's also hard to believe. Honestly it's up to the person who reads this to actually step outside their secured boxes and see that everything isn't what they tell us. There is so much about ourselves that we don't even know. As a human you are constantly learning. So, honestly everyone has ESP, it's just tapping into your own mind and finding it.
    As of now I totally love everything you stand for however I have one discrepency with you. Unlike you, I decided to test the bounds of my abilities by deliberately doing something different then what occurs in my dream. As a result the dreams went to the next level. They started predicting all possible outcomes fora single event and the effects that they would have even years later. Although because it's not something that can be controlled on command (yet) so it can't be called esp. It is real. I have only one question as I'm sure it's a curiosity that you've had as well... have you been ableto create a time linebecause as far as I can tell the dreams are sparratic and I've had dreams when I wasfive that are only just comming true now 13 years later. That and I can already tell you how I die (unless i find a way to change that shadows destiny.)

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

As of now I totally love everything you stand for however I have one discrepency with you. Unlike you, I decided to test the bounds of my abilities by deliberately doing something different then what occurs in my dream. As a result the dreams went to the next level. They started predicting all possible outcomes fora single event and the effects that they would have even years later. Although because it's not something that can be controlled on command (yet) so it can't be called esp. It is real. I have only one question as I'm sure it's a curiosity that you've had as well... have you been ableto create a time linebecause as far as I can tell the dreams are sparratic and I've had dreams when I was five that are only just coming true now 13 years later. That and I can already tell you how I die (unless i find a way to change that shadows destiny.)
    Now I won't say that I can do it whenever, Honestly I believe that there isn't a person who can do it on command. Now, I am also having the same thing go on. Things that I've dreamed a long time ago are coming true or resemble the dream. Such as how I used to dream of my grandparents and I go have a picnic in front of two towers that are bellowing smoke. Coincidentally, Those two towers are right down the street from where I live, except they don't bellow smoke anymore.

Thanks

ahaha I have that but I'm starting to developintuition too for example when a group of my friends are deciding who's going to go first for a rediculous bet and are pulling names out of a hat I could tell you the order. Also I noticed that when I walk into a room full of people and someone asks how many people are in there I can give the exact number minus one (I always say thatI forgot to count myself because I think that's what it is) but it works even if there are 859 people in a conference hall (that's my highest so far) I dunno if it's because I actually have this gift that few people have or if it's a highly active subconcious that makes calculations at such a fast pace that it's capable of predicting events before they happen.)
    either way it's cool and yet very creepy at the same time.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

ahaha I have that but I'm starting to developintuition too for example when a group of my friends are deciding who's going to go first for a rediculous bet and are pulling names out of a hat I could tell you the order. Also I noticed that when I walk into a room full of people and someone asks how many people are in there I can give the exact number minus one (I always say thatI forgot to count myself because I think that's what it is) but it works even if there are 859 people in a conference hall (that's my highest so far) I dunno if it's because I actually have this gift that few people have or if it's a highly active subconcious that makes calculations at such a fast pace that it's capable of predicting events before they happen.)
    either way it's cool and yet very creepy at the same time.
    Y'see it's claims like that that make me dislike those "psychic detectives". I can understand having some kind of foresight, but goin' in to detail with no proof what so ever... I dunno, man. I'm not sayin' you're right or wrong. Just that you sound like a detective. LOL.

I won't doubt you though, because I've met people who can do the exact same thing, just to a lower degree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast