+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry on Campus

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Concealed Carry on Campus

it's not like if they passed the law they would let anyone purchase and handle a gun. I'm sure they would have to pass an exam and have a license. I don't think the government would just hand everyone guns and tell them to have fun. America may be very "rootin' tootin'" but at least they can be civil about it!

^_^ gun safety rules!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    it's not like if they passed the law they would let anyone purchase and handle a gun. I'm sure they would have to pass an exam and have a license. I don't think the government would just hand everyone guns and tell them to have fun. America may be very "rootin' tootin'" but at least they can be civil about it!

^_^ gun safety rules!
    I hope you realize that almost anyone with a clean record and a reason of significance can purchase a weapon? Of course age is a requirement as well..but you don't need to pass an exam or have a specific license.

Well actually they use to be that way..not sure if things were changed since 9/11. Either way.."rootin tootin" has meant a lot more than civility for quite a bit of time now.

If replublicans are present on this earth along with Texas..that law probably won't be passed.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i'm not saying they have that now, just that if the law was put in place that would likely be a standard. Anyway, i'm not saying it would be the best thing for now-a-days, but i would be for it.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ America was founded with it's faith and with it's guns, and i think that tradition should live on. In some of the southern states like Texas, people are allowed to keep guns on them at all times and even have the right (not sure state-wide, but i know they can in some areas) to shot someone on the spot if they see someone commit a crime or try to run away from it. and you don't hear any mass killings coming from their side of the country...

And if guns are harder to get, it will be easier for the bad guys to get...

^_^ that's just me... and i like shot guns!
    This is very true. I could get a concealed gun license if I wanted very easily. I'm thinking about getting one to use as a second form of I.D. Do you ever shoot with slugs in your dad's shotgun?

Thanks

>.< no, my dad has never shown me his guns, but he does encourage me and Soshi to get a gun license... but it's in a no-where part of Burbank that no bus goes to (i have no car)...

he told me he has a Russian gun from WWII and some other crazy gun that i didn't think people could have.

^_^ i just really admire the stopping power! everyone seems to shut up when you're carrying one of those! also, i'm deathly afraid of zombies, and those are some of the best weapons against them... until they run out of ammo...

anyway, i don't really see a problem with guns, it's just the people using them that cause the problem!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    This is very true. I could get a concealed gun license if I wanted very easily. I'm thinking about getting one to use as a second form of I.D. Do you ever shoot with slugs in your dad's shotgun?
    This is probably the greatest reason not to allowed concealed weapons on campus.

I mean, not only is it very easy to get a weapon(Virginia Tech) but if you started to allow concealed weapons, you are only allowing the guys to fall under the radar. Guess I already stated that in my previous post, but this Shodokan's post is better understood for all people.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Omg I can't believe I completely forgot about that.

Lol yeah lol..omg..funny business. Allow weapons right? Ha, how difficult would it be to stop a murderer then. You are allowing them to carry weapons ROFL. OMG that is funny stuff there. I can't believe that didn't jump right at me.
    well that just got edited to Wikipedia, bout the second amendment, and i just caught it when i was writing my ISU (independant study unit worth SIXTY PERCENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!) about school shootings, like after Columbine they should have put better policies but like they didnt. and untill they do, things like this will still happen

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    This is probably the greatest reason not to allowed concealed weapons on campus.

I mean, not only is it very easy to get a weapon(Virginia Tech) but if you started to allow concealed weapons, you are only allowing the guys to fall under the radar. Guess I already stated that in my previous post, but this Shodokan's post is better understood for all people.
    How is a shot gun a concealed weapon?

and if people were allowed to carry guns on their person, they would still probably need a licesence! And how can there be a radar if everyone has one!

And do you think the Virginia Tech guy was brave? He started shooting while in class, when no one was suspecting it! Do you think you he would have the same gump if he knew everyone else in the room could take him down before he fired his fourth shot? i don't think so... People like that want revenge, but they always take the coward's way out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast