+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Conscription

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Conscription

Should conscription (where you have to serve in the mimitary) be in use in the USA right now? I for one think that its agreat idea, so there will never be need for a draft or any thing crazy like that, and youd get free colledge, health, etc. But AO I would like to hear your thoughts on conscription in the USA.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Conscription

i thinkit's dumb. one, why would someone say, "hey i wanna join the military becasue i get to get shot in the ass!"

no. i think you have a right weatyher or not you serve your country. besides, some parents have problems sending there sons to serve. i know ashleys uncle and aunt do. they say is james even says he wants to cook for the armty they will kick him in the.... but i say it should stay a voluntary decision

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it should conform to the draft regs, meaning that certain things would make you excempt, but we are like the only country that doesnt have any thing similiar to conscription, but we have a draft. There shouldnt be a major arguement either, because is there a greater honor that protecting your country, and the ones that you love and hold sacred?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

but still. yes it is an honor but you shouldnt be told you have to serve your country. it should be voluntary.

Thanks

Ok you also have a point there, but think if we went to war with the world tommorow, see we would be so under manned in our forces that there would just be a general draft, where they didnt care who you were, but if we were conscripted there would only be a small shortage of man power.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

If everyone got conscripted, it'd probably give our generation some motivation to have pride in our country.See too little of it these days...
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

If everyone got conscripted, it'd probably give our generation some motivation to have pride in our country.See too little of it these days...
    Thats another big part of things, you should at least have some pride in that for which you serve.

Thanks

yea i get what your saying but why would we go to war with the world when we should just mind our own bussiness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast