+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Conscription

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Conscription

Because thats now how that US operates, say Northe Korea set off a nuke in south Korea during the night, instant war.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhh been there, done that, got the uniforms. Being in the military is nothing but a headache. Its about 90% bullsh*t and 10% hassle. In the end you get screwed cause when you were in you were supposed to fill out 100 forms to request the form that you need in order to get your benefits. Other than that you get disrespected by civillians and you always have to take the short end of the stick. Besides after living a military life, some people find it very difficult to get back to civillian life. Marines like myself find the most difficult since we tend to have higher military expectations. Serving your country sounds great and all but its nothing more than a pain in the ass.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

In a perfect world we would keep to ourselves as far as that would go, but let's get back to reality. Our government likes to meddle in world affairs.......and they'd rather have millions of men between them and whoever they are meddling with. That's with any government,though. They need weapons and the ppl to use them.
    I think we are on our way to WW3.......so I can see something like this happening in 5 years max. Depends on a lot that happens now.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

The draft is a form of conscription. My father told me the same thing Solking. He said he served in the military and it was bullshit.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly. NORTH KOREA AND SOUTH KOREA!!! NO WHERE DO IT SAY U. S .A!!

i say we stay out of it anmd enjoy the show. we stay neutral and leave trhem alone. it is funny how we can go solve other people s problems but not our own.

nd like i said, it should be voluntary and no one wants to say "i wanna join the army!! pick me!! i wanna get shot in my ass crack!"

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post

i say we stay out of it anmd enjoy the show. we stay neutral and leave trhem alone. it is funny how we can go solve other people s problems but not our own.

nd like i said, it should be voluntary and no one wants to say "i wanna join the army!! pick me!! i wanna get shot in my ass crack!"
    We can't stay neutral. Its not the United States way of doing things. Because we all know what Bush's reaction is going to be:

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you know how many service men the United States has stationed in South Korea princesslady. Alot. I have met alot of half korean half black people who come from service guys who brought over a Korean wife.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

What he said the United States dosent stay neutrual
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast