+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Creation of the Universe

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Creation of the Universe

i can make it simple for eveyone i have staed this already
    if you belive in darwein grab a banana and smile
    if you belive in god grab a bible and thump it
    if you dont belive in anyhtng there a good sci-fi store around
    the corner to entertain you
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

No we are not closer to rats we are closer to apes. We evolved from apes and this is getting way off topic and i no miroku will come and close this any min

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is off topic but...

We have heaps of genetic material from different animals, scientist have seen heaps of genetic resemblence to different animals, for the obvious reasons we share more of it with apes or orangatans/ chimanpzees.

People are going to be agruing over the creation of the universe for thousands of years, regardless of how much evidence is found either way. Humans make their decsions and stick with it stubbornly ( a huge stereotype i know)

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Because thats how most of you were raised. If your parents never told you anything about god, and never took you to church, you would be on my side arguing that the big bang is real. With out the teaching of that man who ever wrote the bible you would get the impression that religion is just a fairy tale helping people to get through life, a sence of guidence... No offence dont take it the wrong way im just saying.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

lets just get back on topic here before miroku comes.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    genetically we ARE closer to rats. thats something that a team of scientists(well renowned ones) discovered. however the scientific comunity rejected teh findings. just like tey do anything else that contradicts their "perfect" theory.

the distort the facts to fit the theory instead of fiting the theory to the facts.
    We do have very similar genetics to rats in some aspects, but I've never heard of the scientific community simply dismissing it. A lot of genetic testing that is approved of by close to the entire scientific community is going on with rats, something that wouldn't happen if they simply dismissed these findings, IE: growing aesthetic parts on rats like human ears, etc.

Being a college student, I've never heard any of my proffessors refer to evolution as perfect. It's not. Even in my classes that rely heavily on the evolutionary theory, like bio-anthropology, bio-psychology, and evolutionary psychology, do not say, "This is the way things are, deal with it" because science is an ever changing thing. For example, which model of evolution does the scientific community work off of now?

Obviously you feel very strongly about your opinion, and I'm not going to trash on you for that, but I do feel that your zeal is maybe making you pass up or pass over information in favor of your own world view. Nobody's asking you to change what you think, but you don't need to get mad about it. I'm not annoyed or mad that you don't believe the same as me.

edit: Er, em, *cough cough* universe, hydrogen particals, BIIIIIIG stars, creation of the universe, and all that jazz

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i never heard that the scientific community accepted the rat thing. in light of that i am happy to change my oppinion.

i always listen to all aspect of a side before i dismiss it, and more times than not my idea of scientists is on center.

i also never dissmiss a fact, i always take all facts into acount when formulating my oppinions, i NEVER jump to conclusions. and in the rare occasion i do i am ussually right.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12